Fashion sense of young chinese and malay girls

Rubberstamp

Over the past few days where i had many errands to run all over singapore, i realised that there are more and more young chinese girls wearing super tight spagetti strap tops and super short shorts...

are young chinese girls getting more liberal?

i also realise that there are more and more malay young girls wearing the malay cloth like bandana on their head (dont know the name).

are young malay girls getting more religious?

but they are all subjected to the same singapore education so why the difference?

Edited by Rubberstamp
↡ Advertisement

You also joined just as a member in MCF ...........yet you are so different from the rest <_< ...can tell me why you so different?

Edited by LoverofCar

You also joined just as a member in MCF ...........yet you are so different from the rest <_< ...can tell me why you so different?

huh?

Over the past few days where i had many errands to run all over singapore, i realised that there are more and more young chinese girls wearing super tight spagetti strap tops and super short shorts...

i also realise that there are more and more malay young girls wearing the malay cloth like bandana on their head (dont know the name).

but they are all subjected to the same singapore education so why the difference?

What would you rather they wear?

Come on man this is the new generation.

Fashion and style is everything.

Good for men to see and enjoy the flesh parade.

Part of grooming and gain confidence of ones body.

What are you after?