Car accident today! need contacts

Gammaray88

hi all,

i got into an accident today and bumped into a citroen C4.

My toyota rush bumper dented and lights mounting cracked, fog lights also gone..

The C4 hatchback rear door dented, bumper dented abit also.. lights did not break but not sure if got crack...

it's not very serious and i hope if repair is within 2.5k i will not wan to claim insurance..

hopefully she agree not to claim too... :(

can anyone recommend me workshops for the repair ard Ubi, eunos, east area?

and for citroen, will the workshops get the spares if required?

thnx thnx!

↡ Advertisement

Ya think not cheap as besides the cost of the rear door, they need to replace the wiper motor (No need to pay if they are able to salvage any usable parts from the damaged rear door and the owner is agreeable to it) plus cost of all the emblems plus if the bumper enforcement bars are dented then the whole bumper needs to be changed.

Not forgetting the spray painting of the different panels and if you need to pay for the lost of use of the car etc.

If the car is not so new (After 3 years or if the car is over the warranty period), then negotiate with the owner for the car to be repaired outside but suggest you let her pick a few outside workshops which she has in mind and go down to get a quotation together.

If not, then you try to suggest a few of your own workshops to her and see if she is comfortable with it.

1.5yo and lady driver....good luck. [:p] 99.9percent CNC

First, Lady don't go around sourcing for workshop.

Second, car still under warranty!

Edited by Kopites

fark c&c lah

they charge high price

but there are parts they dont bother to change

hoping you wont find out

my car is a good example for trusting c&c so much

1. mech ram my car into pillar when 10k, they claim change everything. its only when now 150k when i change my radiator my mech points out the aircon compressor was dented in such only had on into a pillar can have such effect

2. accident claim, they claim change parts under carriage of the car but when i went to serving before warranty over found that one of the accident shaft was not change

3. rubber mounting told them could be worn out but they said everything fine until i saw it 2 weeks later after waranty over mounting crack

from the mentioned damaged parts, i think easily 5k or higher. any photos?

i don't think C4 owner will allow knocking, patching and respray. surely change to whole new set.

you are about right, anything >2k, just claim your insurance.

with C4 and your Rush damages, i think will definitely be >5k. so, get prepared for the claim.

since we roughly know the claim amount will not be lower than 2.5k, i think it is better for you to send both cars to your insurance's authorized workshop.

don't forget. you also need to pay the excess amount once you decided to claim. check your insurance cover letter for excess amount.

good that both parties are fine. life goes on.

thnx for all ur advice...

jus feeling very down..

what's the point of feeling down?

imho, it is an experience in your lifetime.

money can easily earn back in a short time, just treat it as an experience.

btw, C4 and Rush are both not common models.

i think you better check with your ws about ready parts else you will have to park your car aside till the arrival of parts, maybe weeks.

and i highly think there are no ready parts available. *just guessing*

that's why you see so many common car brand/model on the road, anything happened, parts are easily available.

my opinion for you is, if you can still drive your car and parts are not available, continue to drive but slow till parts arrived.

relax lah, bro. :)

Bro,

Sorry to heard about the accident happening.

The unfortunately things happen in blink, take heart and move on.

For my case, i was involved accident with Lexus 300, Mitsubishi Lancer, Subaru Imprezza, Toyota Hiace, Motorcycle & Latio. In all cases, i do insurance claim as it will be less taxing to your wallet rather than pay cash.

In the End, your insurance premium shoot up but take heart, the out of settlement saving should be able to cover the loss for increase in premium.

Take care.

Altis Rides again........

hi all,

i got into an accident today and bumped into a citroen C4.

My toyota rush bumper dented and lights mounting cracked, fog lights also gone..

The C4 hatchback rear door dented, bumper dented abit also.. lights did not break but not sure if got crack...

it's not very serious and i hope if repair is within 2.5k i will not wan to claim insurance..

hopefully she agree not to claim too... :(

can anyone recommend me workshops for the repair ard Ubi, eunos, east area?

and for citroen, will the workshops get the spares if required?

thnx thnx!

depends on how bad the damage is...can be less than that i think

drive safe

what's the point of feeling down?

imho, it is an experience in your lifetime.

money can easily earn back in a short time, just treat it as an experience.

btw, C4 and Rush are both not common models.

i think you better check with your ws about ready parts else you will have to park your car aside till the arrival of parts, maybe weeks.

and i highly think there are no ready parts available. *just guessing*

that's why you see so many common car brand/model on the road, anything happened, parts are easily available.

my opinion for you is, if you can still drive your car and parts are not available, continue to drive but slow till parts arrived.

relax lah, bro. :)

C4 parts not easy to find man...but i think fiat parts are getting more common now [laugh]

maybe bmw or mercedes parts are more common since they are so many of them around

Guess TS learns a lot of precious lessons from this accident.

Good drivers learn from life experience every day on the road. Just treat it as school fees. Be extra cautious in the future.

Drive safe! ;)

Slot of drivers who drive aggressively are those who have not kana accident before... After they kana once or twice and experience the hassle, sure drive safely or give way.. N priority is always to avoid accident

↡ Advertisement