Is there any Speedcamera on Seletar up SLE to Checkpoint

Lsflsf

Hi i usually use SLE to go from seletar to woodland checkpoint using the expressway, is there any real speed camera along the 10+km expressway?

I travel at around 98km/hr there at night, but many taxi and other cars seems to zoom by at around 120km/h when there is speed camera sign along the sides.

so question is, is there any real camera there at all?

↡ Advertisement

The TP like to take shelter under the flyover before the mandai exit. He either point the gun from his open window or step out of the car halfway n point the gun at oncoming traffic.

There is a slight bend over there so u will see him only at the last min. Sometimes they turn on their flashing lights, sometimes they dont.

Hi i usually use SLE to go from seletar to woodland checkpoint using the expressway, is there any real speed camera along the 10+km expressway?

I travel at around 98km/hr there at night, but many taxi and other cars seems to zoom by at around 120km/h when there is speed camera sign along the sides.

so question is, is there any real camera there at all?

dun hog e 1st lane ah.. u doing fine... [;)]

dun hog e 1st lane ah.. u doing fine... [;)]

lol i only do 2nd lane or 3rd lane, 1st lane is for those sonata and mpvs to zoom past as i mention lol.

Wow you mean such a long stretch no camera at all? no wonder so many ppl zoom there.

I travel from jalan bahar all the way to punggol every wk. no fixed cam at all, mobile cam have, but seldom. 1x cck, 1xmandai, 1xjalan kayu are the main hotspots

Edited by Lon3fly3r

TP use to position himself and his camera on the flyover linking Punggol and Senkang just right infront of Blk 185 Rivervale Crescent. (Opp Mee Toh Pri School). He can monitor the traffic both ways on the flyover.

lol i only do 2nd lane or 3rd lane, 1st lane is for those sonata and mpvs to zoom past as i mention lol.

Yes. Let me catch you road hog I will throw sai on your car wahahahahahah just kidding.

They do have mobile on the flyover that is not facing you but behind your back as you pass the flyover. I've seen them on the bridge when I visit the Mandai columbarium.

So you'll kenna shoot once you accelerate out from there.

↡ Advertisement