Sexual harassment on trains

inlinesix

RECENTLY, SMRT had put up anti-sexual harassment posters at their train stations, which exhorted women to be constantly on the lookout for suspicious persons who might be standing too near and to alert the station master should anything happen.

I was molested on Monday in a crowded train while on my way home from work as I was squeezing out towards the open train door. In a reflex action, I pushed the hand away, admonished the culprit and left the station in shock.

I was wearing a knee-length flare-skirt dress with a high Chinese collar; that old chestnut that I was dressed provocatively does not hold, not that it should in the first place.

Can SMRT advise women what recourse they have in such instances when there is no way to catch the culprit?

Ho Anqi (Ms)

What would be your reply?

↡ Advertisement

its high time that SMRT have special female waiting areas and female only carriages for peak hrs....alot of countries already have it...

SMRT only concern abt $$$$$$$$$$$

I was molested on the training by a guy once, left a psychological scarring on me, that's why now i drive car

Edited by Sabbie

I was molested on the training by a guy once, left a psychological scarring on me, that's why now i drive car

eh bro, psychological scarring due to the pervert was an old and ugly man? :D

its high time that SMRT have special female waiting areas and female only carriages for peak hrs....alot of countries already have it...

They already got problem coping with peak hour crowd so how to have special carriages

RECENTLY, SMRT had put up anti-sexual harassment posters at their train stations, which exhorted women to be constantly on the lookout for suspicious persons who might be standing too near and to alert the station master should anything happen.

I was molested on Monday in a crowded train while on my way home from work as I was squeezing out towards the open train door. In a reflex action, I pushed the hand away, admonished the culprit and left the station in shock.

I was wearing a knee-length flare-skirt dress with a high Chinese collar; that old chestnut that I was dressed provocatively does not hold, not that it should in the first place.

Can SMRT advise women what recourse they have in such instances when there is no way to catch the culprit?

Ho Anqi (Ms)

What would be your reply?

Can my reply be "You think too much......"

eh bro, psychological scarring due to the pervert was an old and ugly man? :D

Yup a balding old man, but sad to say, now I am almost like him sans the molesting part