Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Is this a Parking Idiot?

Yes or No?

Was the driver selfish in the way he/she parked his/her car, depriving others of a legitimate parking lot?

post-1-1164643354_thumb.jpg

post-1-1164643355_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vit4wd
↡ Advertisement

I once saw a car in NUS occupying 2 parking lots like the one in your pictures, and his wheels got clamped [shocked]

Edited by W2K_83

aiyo he drive a merc mah, pay high high tax mah, so think since pay so high tax hor, can park 2 lot lar.... somemore his beloved merc hor, afraid people park beside his babe than later kena scratch, so chob 2 lot, play safe mah.... [shakehead][shakehead] .... actaully saw a lot of merc driver hor, don't bother to give signal also leh.... maybe think they "high class" people, no need one.... or maybe their car so good, never put signal light...... pui.... [furious][shakehead]

Obviously there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way the driver parked his car. It has however caused the manifestation of the common but rare complex called envious-medullary complex which typically overcompensates in a negative way. Taking into account the Classical Adlerian I would term this as the primary from of inferiority complex.

Many people suffer from persistent sense of inadequacy or a tendency to self-diminishment in this case seeing an otherwise non malicious or innocent car parked in a way not obstructing other vehicle owners which happens to be a Mercedes Benz will strike the overall Lymbic system (just under the Cerebrum) It brings out the feeling of envy

Thank you. There are many inferior people that tend to take offence in such simple things .... it's really sad i would say ...

Posting pics and ask dumb questions ...

But all psychological probelms need to be treated ...

It's Okay. Many of my patients are not able to comprehend what I try to convey to them.

Everyone generally are inborn with some kind of inferiority complex (the Primary type) however many develops into more serious secondary complexes ..can be seen by some posts here in the forum... this thread definately stem from a certain amount of major inferiority complex.

Neutral Newbie

'Many of my patients are not able to comprehend what I try to convey to them.' --> You are a human doctor? Or a vet?

If you are a vet then I think a lot of your patients would not be able to comprehend what youare trying to convey to them [lipsrsealed][hur]

ha Ha!! [bounce1]

That could be the poorest attempt to incite ill feelings of others by means of a sarcastic joke ...the phrase was not properly constructed and the wit is missing from the purported joke itself ..

↡ Advertisement