Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Neutral Newbie

As long as the person reading it knows that it is a joke, I think the post have serve its purpose. [sly] It does not matter if the person likes the joke or not, important thing is that the person knows that it is a joke, that's all. [:)]

It does not matter if is well constructed or not. We are not taking a grammer class here. [hur]

Poor attempt good attempt, incite ill feelings good feelings...etc, you think I give a Sh*t about it? [lipsrsealed]

Cannot take joke is it? [thumbsdown] Then don't read my post loh....(by the way, you even bother to reply) ha ha!! [bounce1]

[flowerface]

↡ Advertisement

Although i do not wish to engage in any forum war by taking any strong stand in this issue which doesn't concern me one bit, i still would like to comment that what u said does make some sense. [nod]

This has got to be the classical example of infantile-level complex ... where if by any chance this person is already an adult he has the mental capability or ability to think abstractly of possibly an 8 to 10 year old individual.

This individual also very clumsily tries to explain himself or herself by beating round the bush on jokes. A person knowing a phrase as a joke does not mean a person understood the meaning and the relavance of that joke if he does not get or comprehend the essence of the joke. Being well constructed will assist in getting the message across to the reader and was quite irrelavantly linked to a grammer class.

When a person gets agitated, the fist signs is blurred speech or incoherent typing which we have a very good example above.

There are many ways an individual can try to compensate the inferiority by diversions or by authoritative absolution ... in the case study above he authoritatively decided and concluded that the other person "cannot take joke" by such absolution it gives the patient the quickest relief from the complex he is suffering but on a long term basis he will fall back into his inferior self once again.

Thank you.

Dr. Stevenson, PhD (Professor of Psychology, University of MCF, Singapore)

Neutral Newbie

I am a strong believer of karma.

Doesn't matter inferiority complex or superiority complex.

One fine day, someone meaner will counter balance this MERC superiority complex.

Although what u said initially makes some sense to me, i think you are getting abit carried away. [sweatdrop]

Some ppl say "better to make more friends than enemies" .. I am certainly a supporter of this school of thought. [nod][wave]

Neutral Newbie

Better don't say anything about him later he say you inferior complex, Tanjong Katong complex, swimming complex, shopping complex, very complex.... [hur][lipsrsealed]

Obviously there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way the driver parked his car. It has however caused the manifestation of the common but rare complex called envious-medullary complex which typically overcompensates in a negative way. Taking into account the Classical Adlerian I would term this as the primary from of inferiority complex.

Many people suffer from persistent sense of inadequacy or a tendency to self-diminishment in this case seeing an otherwise non malicious or innocent car parked in a way not obstructing other vehicle owners which happens to be a Mercedes Benz will strike the overall Lymbic system (just under the Cerebrum) It brings out the feeling of envy

Is this a Parking Idiot?

Yes or No?

Was the driver selfish in the way he/she parked his/her car, depriving others of a legitimate parking lot?

The last time a driver of an almost new Cefiro did this at my home carpark, I was grateful that he parked the way he did, just like this guy. I sloted in my car, very near and next, with only a Wing mirror distance between us, he will have to get into his car from the wider side, the passenger side. Benefited from guys like this.smile.gif

There is a difference between being considerate and EXPECTING others to be considerate.

Considerate - showing concern for the rights and feelings of others.

Being considerate should come out of the conscience of the other indivdual; if someone is NOT being considerate that's his choice and freedom. We cannot demand someone to be considerate. Doing that is being INCONSIDERATE in itself.

E.g. holding of elevator door, if I see someone running toward me I have a choice of holding the door for him or not to. It

You are absolutely right. It is our choice to be nice, good or considerate, it is great that you want to lead in that, like holding the door etc. Sigh...guess not many have your thoughts. Anyway,in our little ways we do that, there will always be someone of those you have said, that's life. Live and let live.