Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

When I told the driver nicely it is obstructing the tight 2 way in the carpark he threatened me.... Really big balls, so I circled to his car to take a picture in front of him, he threatened me more but I just stared at him without saying a word then started walking away. He promptly went to his car to drive off.

His excuse was no parking lots, but there are tons of lots in this carpark to the point they give 3 hours free weekend parking. LOL

Asked me if I own the building and to “Chill”, I only ask once nicely, so decided he wasn’t worth my breath then went to take picture.

When I was walking into the building the other driver who witnessed it approached me and applauded my move, I told him there’s no need to reason with a**holes. We had a good laugh.

LOL

46DADDE3-5E6A-46E0-9BA1-C6981A9D8E7F.jpeg

• Praise 18

37 minutes ago, Unltd said:

When I told the driver nicely it is obstructing the tight 2 way in the carpark he threatened me.... Really big balls, so I circled to his car to take a picture in front of him, he threatened me more but I just stared at him without saying a word then started walking away. He promptly went to his car to drive off.

His excuse was no parking lots, but there are tons of lots in this carpark to the point they give 3 hours free weekend parking. LOL

Asked me if I own the building and to “Chill”, I only ask once nicely, so decided he wasn’t worth my breath then went to take picture.

When I was walking into the building the other driver who witnessed it approached me and applauded my move, I told him there’s no need to reason with a**holes. We had a good laugh.

LOL

46DADDE3-5E6A-46E0-9BA1-C6981A9D8E7F.jpeg

Good job bro.

Just lazy to walk. Is he a fat ass?

• Haha! 4

33 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Good job bro.

No, able bodied adult who couldn’t care to park in a proper lot so he doesn’t inconvenience others. That mall has lots of children’s classes and him parking like that causes blind spots.

he tried to impress upon me he’s some big shot and talk me down, there’s no point talking to these people, hence I just took a picture and walked away. But I am happy he changed his mind about parking there and moved his car off. He threatened me, so maybe I should make a police report. Hahaha

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Unltd said:

No, able bodied adult who couldn’t care to park in a proper lot so he doesn’t inconvenience others. That mall has lots of children’s classes and him parking like that causes blind spots.

he tried to impress upon me he’s some big shot and talk me down, there’s no point talking to these people, hence I just took a picture and walked away. But I am happy he changed his mind about parking there and moved his car off. He threatened me, so maybe I should make a police report. Hahaha

For every big shot, there is a bigger shot. Social media and shame. 
unless one is a Rich hermit and don’t give a shit

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Unltd said:

I do not understand the rationale behind this type of behaviour. At wrong side, still able to threaten people as same as that Porsche Lady, at wrong side, but shamelessly show middle finger. I do not know where we are heading with this type of people around. 😱

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Unltd said:

Can afford a CLA means he’s a big shot 🤣

just like my ex colleague who stay EC and think he damn satki.

or my ex boss who thinks he’s a big shot because he gives $500k a year of orders to his distributor and so demand preferential treatment, when the disti’s revenue per year is actually hundreds of millions.

Thanos should snap away such people for good.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 6

20 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Ya lor, didn’t know CLA means made it in life. This type really is a badge whore.

People who really made it are very humble!

• Praise 6

4 hours ago, mersaylee said:

This one orso...

303580AF-E2E2-4799-A510-8F92166B3447.jpeg

I like to give people the benefit of doubt, I think this poor guy probably thought it was proper to park this way cause on his left that’s how it’s parked.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Steptronic said:

I do not understand the rationale behind this type of behaviour. At wrong side, still able to threaten people as same as that Porsche Lady, at wrong side, but shamelessly show middle finger. I do not know where we are heading with this type of people around. 😱

I think it happens with many new rich, they think finally they made it, can step on others and be an ass. They think they are invincible, but at times, they are a frog in a well, they just don’t know any better, I sympathize with them. But I don’t respect those kinda statements he gave, and no point talking more, let’s see how much of a somebody he is.

• Praise 3

11 hours ago, Unltd said:

I think it happens with many new rich, they think finally they made it, can step on others and be an ass. They think they are invincible, but at times, they are a frog in a well, they just don’t know any better, I sympathize with them. But I don’t respect those kinda statements he gave, and no point talking more, let’s see how much of a somebody he is.

This kind is typical frog lah. Among his kind he is probably 'rich' so walks around w a inflated superiority complex. Wait till he meet our MCF sifu....

• Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Unltd said:

No matter how 'somebody' he is, the wheel clamp still 'bigger' than him. I agree with your notion of how (sadly) a lot of noveuax riche behave just because they think they've 'made it' and develop this somewhat warped sense of entitlement. As the age-old saying goes, money can buy you almost anything, but it sure can't buy you class.

I have been battling this on an almost weekly basis with some 'family members'; where this particular person who inherited a lot of money from his deceased parents' estate always attempts to 'upstage' and play a one-up-manship game to elevate himself at my expense. So he's always trying to be the one to appear intellectual and like he knows it all, tries to butt in when others are conversing with me and make himself the centre of attraction or authority figure, always tries to find out what car I own, how much I paid for my home, this and that ; and when he attempts to engage me in a conversation, its always filled with condescension. Like you, I sympathise with such frogs-in-the well, and recently have just totally disengaged to the point I don't even acknowledge his presence and treat him like transparent. Better to let them be and trip over themselves. I don't need to care so long as I'm content with what I have without needing to broadcast it to the world, and at least I can say I earned whatever little I have on my own merit, rather than from the benefit of a parental slush fund. 

• Praise 1

On 10/20/2019 at 1:28 PM, Fcw75 said:

Good job bro.

Woah bro, don’t like that leh... I’m also a fat ass... but i always park properly and walk coz otherwise I’ll be an even fatter ass...haha

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Ronkovic said:

No matter how 'somebody' he is, the wheel clamp still 'bigger' than him. I agree with your notion of how (sadly) a lot of noveuax riche behave just because they think they've 'made it' and develop this somewhat warped sense of entitlement. As the age-old saying goes, money can buy you almost anything, but it sure can't buy you class.

I have been battling this on an almost weekly basis with some 'family members'; where this particular person who inherited a lot of money from his deceased parents' estate always attempts to 'upstage' and play a one-up-manship game to elevate himself at my expense. So he's always trying to be the one to appear intellectual and like he knows it all, tries to butt in when others are conversing with me and make himself the centre of attraction or authority figure, always tries to find out what car I own, how much I paid for my home, this and that ; and when he attempts to engage me in a conversation, its always filled with condescension. Like you, I sympathise with such frogs-in-the well, and recently have just totally disengaged to the point I don't even acknowledge his presence and treat him like transparent. Better to let them be and trip over themselves. I don't need to care so long as I'm content with what I have without needing to broadcast it to the world, and at least I can say I earned whatever little I have on my own merit, rather than from the benefit of a parental slush fund. 

Sounds like a Lack of self esteem

Neutral Newbie

Can i check, if say i am reversing into a public open space car park lot and a car hit me from wrong lane when 2/3 of my car already into the lot, who is at fault ?

↡ Advertisement