Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Neutral Newbie
On 7/26/2019 at 11:02 PM, Vinceng said:

Drives a Mercedes, but brains inside the arse with poor family upbringing.

Parking in the loading bay is an offence, this smart Alex doubles that by occupying 2 lots.

SLQ 1062 H

post-27974-0-40611600-1564153359_thumb.png

Been a long time but no difference..

2FC6C2FD-A6F3-458B-821B-1150D5B8C584.jpeg

Edited by SamPyrrla
  • Praise 3

16 hours ago, SamPyrrla said:

Been a long time but no difference..

2FC6C2FD-A6F3-458B-821B-1150D5B8C584.jpeg

Someone people really couldn't be bothered parking properly. I have a neighbour who is like this...always parked in a hurry...but can chit chat with family member at lift lobby. In fact, one of his other family member also like that....always look like they are in a hurry...but not.

• Praise 1

There was a Cayenne in the space next to mine. Since there was about 1.5m space from my lot to the pillar, I parked near the line. Half hr later, found this red car had taken over & instead of keeping within its space, had to park over the line.  My car has bigger doors, had to squeeze to get in.  Idiotic driver 😤

20200401_123234.thumb.jpg.ea2c941502e2301f8a5731d1bca2765d.jpg

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 3

7 minutes ago, TameDriver said:

There was a Cayenne in the space next to mine. Since there was about 1.5m space from my lot to the pillar, I parked near the line. Half hr later, found this red car had taken over & instead of keeping within its space, had to park over the line.  My car has bigger doors, had to squeeze to get in.  Idiotic driver 😤

Many like that - I won't bother to take photos to post. But I will open my door hard, maybe twice.

• Haha! 4

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

Many like that - I won't bother to take photos to post. But I will open my door hard, maybe twice.

Unless I drive a truck lah.  😁

No point denting my own ride...

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, TameDriver said:

At least sedan door is shorter than 2 door car

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

At least sedan door is shorter than 2 door car

But this 5er door is rather long too, longer than most other sedans.   Anyway, fr my observations, drivers of small cars like to choose bigger sized lots when available and they tend to have poorer sense of estimation.  

2 hours ago, TameDriver said:

These drivers see ur car as guide to park. Thats why many times u will see many empty lots but still got joker park beside u

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

what about your own door \ paint !

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, shrjun said:

what about your own door \ paint !

The edge of the car door is very strong. Much stronger then the flat side. And my car is old enough for me to do it!

So please don't be inconsiderate when parking next to me!

• Haha! 1

20 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

U drive a Volvo tank mah !  so can! , mine is like a real  tin can🤣     

• Haha! 2

23 hours ago, TameDriver said:

looks like Bedok Heartbeat. 

Such kuku drivers are a dime a dozen lah, park all the way corner, still want to come and squeeze [furious]They simply park zhun zhun in the middle of 2 cars without looking at the lines ! 

1 hour ago, Othello said:

looks like Bedok Heartbeat. 

Such kuku drivers are a dime a dozen lah, park all the way corner, still want to come and squeeze [furious]They simply park zhun zhun in the middle of 2 cars without looking at the lines ! 

Wah, such a nodescript carpark and yet you know its bedok heartbeat. 👍👏

I must not post pics of my car parked at home, or else you can name my address! 😅

• Haha! 5

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, TameDriver said:

Wah, such a nodescript carpark and yet you know its bedok heartbeat. 👍👏

I must not post pics of my car parked at home, or else you can name my address! 😅

You try post the person you don't like the most for @Othello to guess. hahah.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1