Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Supersonic
(edited)
9 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

U the BMW owner arh?

Poor thing leh. Got squeeze until like that.

In corner/pillar lots, I usually park my cars like the BMW even when adjacent lot is empty. To give more space to any car parking next to me, and (selfishly) to avoid dings. Of course, 9 times out of 10, a clown (like the Nissan) will come and eat into the lot anyway. Because it seems a lot of drivers here use other cars to help them judge the space during parking rather than the lines themselves. 🙄

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

(edited)
12 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

In corner/pillar lots, I usually park my cars like the BMW even when adjacent lot is empty. To give more space to any car parking next to me, and (selfishly) to avoid dings. Of course, 9 times out of 10, a clown (like the Nissan) will come and eat into the lot anyway. Because it seems a lot of drivers here use other cars to help them judge the space during parking rather than the lines themselves. 🙄

probably bmw park first and leave plenty of space

then QQ happily eat up the space lor ... lol

but on the other side it is not a parking lot ... QQ driver is really ku ku ... need gap guide from bmw ... [laugh] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

39 minutes ago, shrjun said:

SKZ5807P

These guys seem to follow me around 🤣

IMG-20200706-202729-1.jpg
IMG-20200706-202736.jpg

Hahahaa...they are attracted to the magnetic blue colour...kenna magnetized   😂😂

A more serious interpretation why these drivers parked so close to another vehicle when there's lotsa space on the other side.....these drivers used to be rather sticky kids, afraid to be left alone by themselves.  Hence, they carry such behaviour to adulthood as well!   🤣🤣

• Haha! 5

Twincharged
52 minutes ago, shrjun said:

And then there is this guy 😂

IMG_20200712_111129_1.jpg

IMG_20200712_111141.jpg

Sometimes these dumbos learn their lesson when the whole family gets back in and now the exhaust might get ripped off! 
dad probably didn’t realize it cause he dropped everyone off first before he parked. Haha 

anyway I have seen and heard a toyota wish under carriage being scratched when the driver backed into the lot in the same way. It was quite loud. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
14 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Sometimes these dumbos learn their lesson when the whole family gets back in and now the exhaust might get ripped off! 
dad probably didn’t realize it cause he dropped everyone off first before he parked. Haha 

anyway I have seen and heard a toyota wish under carriage being scratched when the driver backed into the lot in the same way. It was quite loud. 

He wanna let one small Mitsubishi i to park infront of him lah. hahha. So nice of this guy! willing to share a single lot with others. 😍

• Haha! 3

this altis at my neighborhood always likes to park in front of the eps gantry every morning without fail as if he owns the road.. many time traffic are blocked bcos of this car...

20200709_071417.jpg

• Shocked 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Actan72 said:

this altis at my neighborhood always likes to park in front of the eps gantry every morning without fail as if he owns the road.. many time traffic are blocked bcos of this car...

20200709_071417.jpg

Why don't you stop every day and tell the f..ker off? Some day he will get the message. I will. Let his day start with a scolding. every day.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Why don't you stop every day and tell the f..ker off? Some day he will get the message. I will. Let his day start with a scolding. every day.

i gave him a long horn each day i see him.. but he still there every morning. Really selfish 

Edited by Actan72

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Actan72 said:

i gave him a long horn each day i see him.. but he still there every morning. Really selfish 

You need a better cam! A bit under exposed.

Edited by Volvobrick

Supersonic
On 7/13/2020 at 3:43 PM, Actan72 said:

Many drivers are selfish. This car not bad liao cause he stopped inside service road. You can see many cars can simply just stop along a busy main road and get down to the shop to buy things.

9 hours ago, TameDriver said:

The lots appeared rather narrow.

big enough.what if I put my left front wheel on the line.He wouldn't be able to get into his car.

11 hours ago, shrjun said:

SJB9010H

What lot is it on the driver right ? The marking on both sides seems different.

Screenshot_20200811-080730_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200811-080655_Chrome.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1