Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

56 minutes ago, shrjun said:

big enough.what if I put my left front wheel on the line.He wouldn't be able to get into his car.

Give chance la, the driver is still on P plate le?! [:p]

↡ Advertisement

38 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

What lot is it on the driver right ? The marking on both sides seems different.

same kind..'reserved' resident lots on HDB exit level.actually he has more space on the left as got pillar there.

Screenshot_20200811-080730_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200811-080655_Chrome.jpg

36 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Give chance la, the driver is still on P plate le?! [:p]

should be careful as any plate 😜

Edited by shrjun
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
53 minutes ago, zipping said:

And the winner for the 2020 parking idiot awards goes to ....

1 hour ago, zipping said:

she thought she has a garage to herself, maybe next she will install shutters there too

On 8/24/2020 at 6:55 PM, zipping said:

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/p-bollards-installed-at-tampines-block-after-woman-seen-parking-audi-at-void-deck#xtor=CS1-10

Instead of coming down on her hard and penalizing her, HDB spent taxpayer’s money to build this just because of one stupid driver. 

Any considerate and normal driver will not even think of doing this.

Next you will see people locking their bicycles there.

Well done! 👏🏼

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/p-bollards-installed-at-tampines-block-after-woman-seen-parking-audi-at-void-deck#xtor=CS1-10

Instead of coming down on her hard and penalizing her, HDB spent taxpayer’s money to build this just because of one stupid driver. 

Well done! 👏🏼

wow !! then tomorrow another kuku do same thing at another block, one more bollard ...... the list goes on ! jeesh ! 

In fact, they should welcome such generous drivers who so wish to give money back to the government. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Well done! 👏🏼

This is how they resolve problem in sg la. Only know how to waste taxpayer's money. [rolleyes]

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Othello said:

wow !! then tomorrow another kuku do same thing at another block, one more bollard ...... the list goes on ! jeesh ! 

In fact, they should welcome such generous drivers who so wish to give money back to the government. 

Precisely, Singapore thousands of block. If every other block got people do this, 死掉了咯。

Bro, let’s start a biz producing and supplying metal bollocks! 🤣

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Well done! 👏🏼

Can't prevent motorcycles leh...[laugh]

Only make the whole place look ugly and inconvenience pedestrians and wheelchair users.  Just becos of one idiot!  And HDBee person putting it up being the second idiot in this episode. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Well done! 👏🏼

The hardest I think also saman... Maybe $300 ? To her, maybe just breakfast money ... But it might deter others who are not so well off. 

Other than that hdb can only try to prevent others from doing the same thing with barriers. And then to increase enforcement patrols. 

The law for this kind of selfish behaviour will not see if the person is rich or poor... Just a standard fine.  Unless she does it again,  else I don't think she will kenah $3k saman for it.

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 1

27 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

i like the way he say " DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" ???? really kenna until bang ballxz.......... and then meow meow down to Bro........ 

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

i like the way he say " DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" ???? really kenna until bang ballxz.......... and then meow meow down to Bro........ 

Who are you? some big shots?

↡ Advertisement