Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Neutral Newbie

let mi add a new member to the list...i hve been to this paticular MSCP quite a few times n noticed this idiot always parked this way...simply inconsiderate. [shakehead]

post-77-1187110156_thumb.jpg

post-77-1187110157_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
The lot looks larger than usual and the driver still parks this way. [shakehead]

he must have his reasons for parking this way..not a parking idiot in my opinion..

I think i will also contribute next time. Got 1 uncle who drive a sunny, always park like kuku. I time i kena from him, damn TL so i left him a note telling him to wake up his idea. after imrpove abit but now back to sq 1.

Neutral Newbie

whats more sickening is that it's the 3rd storey n there is quite a numbers of cars parking at the same level n yet he does that... [rifle][rifle]

if he do it at the upper level where there is lesser car..then nothing to say but at 3rd level... [furious][furious]

HI there,

This fellow only dare to park like that beside a car. Ask him to park besdie a lorry or van. The whole car's door will gone missing. I think [rifle]

He do the direct opposite to what normal people do which is to park nearer the pillar.... maybe his passenger is damn fat lah!

anyways, were u trying to mask the plate number? if so not very cleverly done leh.... tongue.gif

but seems like u trying to emphasis the plate number lah wink.gif

Usually, when one parks head in and unless the surrounding is spacious else it is not so easy to park swee swee in the centre of the lot one [nod][nod][nod]

This fellow have parked way too off liao [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

But nice plate & nice new ride [inlove][inlove][inlove]

Edited by Mzrmazda3