Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

what i dun understand is the person who is apparently in the wrong (at least his attitude), recorded the video clip and posted it online? for what? to humiliate himself? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

On 9/24/2020 at 11:10 AM, BanCoe said:

i like the way he say " DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" ???? really kenna until bang ballxz.......... and then meow meow down to Bro........ 

MAybe desperate Liao lah

so in the heat of the moment say wrong things 

sometimes in the heat of the moment I also say wrong things :grin:

• Haha! 2

Just now was at one popular hawker centre, at the carpark one car was already there waiting for a car to go off and then take the lot.

Then came one car parked head in and took the lot, the driver was an lao uncle and he simply just walked off without knowing the situation! And the poor fella who have waited very long for the lot honk furiously and that lao uncle never even bother at all. 😅  How come there are many such people around who are not sensitive to their surroundings? 🤦‍♂

49 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Very powerful this bugger

Photo from roads SG FB.

FB_IMG_1607828360975.jpg

I think those teenagers who used to dump rental bicycles into the river are all grown up.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

10 hours ago, 13177 said:

Just now was at one popular hawker centre, at the carpark one car was already there waiting for a car to go off and then take the lot.

Then came one car parked head in and took the lot, the driver was an lao uncle and he simply just walked off without knowing the situation! And the poor fella who have waited very long for the lot honk furiously and that lao uncle never even bother at all. 😅  How come there are many such people around who are not sensitive to their surroundings? 🤦‍♂

They are not insensitive..they just act blur...and if u confront them, they will say u bully old man and challenge you to hit them....suckers

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, currypuff said:

They are not insensitive..they just act blur...and if u confront them, they will say u bully old man and challenge you to hit them....suckers

Such act blur people even young ones also can find lo. 😂 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

Thats the difference between educated and uncultured ignoramus.