Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Neutral Newbie

You comes from Mars is it? What f are you talking about? I dun care how inteligent you are. This is not us being expecting other to be considerate. This is social disease. A disease that cannot be condone in any society. And it must be corrected at all cost. Otherwise you are bringing about and encouraging an disorder to the society. I shall not spent too much dwelling on mentally and socially sick peoplem like you.

Neutral Newbie

Well I dun care much. He/She is advocating the attitude "It's Ok. It's others' right. We cannot demand and expect consideration!" So it my right to spit and throw rubbish at his/her doorstep! But can I? Of cos not!

Although since the Mariner 4 arrived at Mars in 1965, and countless expiditions the conditions at Mars could probably support something like bacteria.

Even if life did gain a foothold on Mars, it's quite impossible that it ever evolved beyond the alien equivalent of terrestrial monocellular bacteria. Hence that pretty much answered your question if I am indeed from Mars.

It's really interesting that you actually define this as a disease which is partially true..but if disease is classified as an interruption, cessation, or disorder of body functions, systems, or organs then it's quite hard to see how this can be easily related to the term.

Again, the concept is simple. We do not need to be expected to act in a certain way. If it's been instilled in us the system is fail proof. If there is no such facility in the first place we should never be expected to be considerate. Another example giving way should never be expected from others, but it's a bonus if someone gives way to you. As of now ...you are however expected to find your own route when not being given way ...

Neutral Newbie

First thing, you are sick [hur]

And secondly, SDP Chee JS need such a talent like you! And next GE will be exciting to have this kind of animal of the same kind like you!

Neutral Newbie

You see his reply? 'bear the consequences' I scared [lipsrsealed] (maybe my balls too small).

Elite usually tok like tat one is it? [confused]

He even tell you mars support monocelluar, wow chimilogy, you under stand?

Don't play play with Elite. [rifle]

Neutral Newbie

Don't say he sick, he is a doctor (don't know human or animal doctor).

People who are drunk don't admit that they are drunk, same goes to people who are sick.

On the other hand, don't call him an animal. If he really go for GE and in case you need to vote, you also become animal. [lipsrsealed]

He is a [scholar] ??

I think British council runs some English programs and classes you might want to check them out.

My intention for "bear the consequences" is far from a form of threat that you have clearly and wrongfully perceived as. What i meant is that everyone can do whatever they wish but just bear the consequences that would naturally follow. In reference to your

Edited by humsuplou

Neutral Newbie

If person A communicate to person B and person B perceived the meaning wrongly, who is at fault? I would think it is the failure of Person A who failed to deliver his message clearly/properly. Why would person B not understand if person A could communicate clearly?

Open this to all who read your posting in this thread and see if they understand you more or understand my posting more and let the result speak for itself.

No need to perceive this or that. Simple as ABC.

There are already people in the forum that say you are sick.

Edited by Dlar2

give everyone a break lah. whats have mars got to do the the subject matter here?

hope u r not simply trying to express your elitism using half bake scientific jargons bcos it doesnt really give any mileage at all i believe.

seriously, where u practise? i m interested to know since i hire some docs and phd and i dont find them free enough to type like u do. would really like to get to know your institution better.

You are indeed an interesting subject of study that I find extremely intriguing. If you really want to know the line of communication and to fully understand how it works then you would not be expressing it as simple as ABC. The communication pattern among human is a very complex study by itself hence I would deem it too irrelevant to discuss it here. If you would like to learn more about this do let me know as I would be glad to assist you in understanding the concept of communications. As part of my career and dedication to help the needy I have been introduced to a myriad of personal insult and false diagnosis.. And without any proper criterion and explanation to act on, you would not have been able to accurately diagnose that I am sick.

Neutral Newbie

He would not tell us where he practise and also he till now have not admit that he is a doctor or a vet. Please do not assume, later he will say that you perceive wrongly. [lipsrsealed]

Now, back to the thread about parking, parking lots with lines drawn are there for a reason and for the simple reason of telling the driver to park the car within the drawn lines so that proper law and order would be in place and all could use the car park without obstructing vehicle for moving into or out of the carpark.

Parking Idiot website is also set up with a purpose.

There are always black sheep in the community that just refuse to park properly. These people are simply inconsiderate. It is not that we expect them to be considerate or not, just that when they enter that particular car park, then they should obey the rules.

Remember, it is obey the rules, not considerate or not.

If I was driving company pickup.U noe what would i do?

Park damn close to the driver side. Let him clumb in from passenger side.

Or do something nasty to the car....this have to use ur own brain to find a solution.

Ahh... this is what i wanted to look for.. those that uses subliminal inserts to affirm a point ... if we all look closely at this post... the first part is typical - putting down someone based on technical reference - e.g. "your half-baked scientific jargon" or I

↡ Advertisement