Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Super selfish parking idiot.

Went to attend an event and all lots were full, only to encounter this jerk who resides at Symphony Heights, and is a member of Raffles Town Club.

The prefix on his licence plate already told you that the owner/driver is a Shen Jing Bing [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

you want to spam all over the place issit??? get a life!

moderated and banned from posting till after cNY......2020

Hahaha...

Bro, he already said he's a newbie.

stupid bitch who spoilt my new year. park her car bang my door and caused a dent. i wonder how the f**k she pass her driving, can't even park properly in such a big lot. a**hole. happened at jurong west street 41 483 carpark. 

BMW SKB1780J hope you sway sway for 2017. bitch 

sl08sx.jpg

• Praise 1

stupid bitch who spoilt my new year. park her car bang my door and caused a dent. i wonder how the f**k she pass her driving, can't even park properly in such a big lot. a**hole. happened at jurong west street 41 483 carpark.

sl08sx.jpg

She is in the lot mah. Just not dead centre. I don't see what she did wrong

Learn to accept ding and small dents are parts and parcels of owning a car. Life will be easier. 

• Praise 9

we dun need such beng asses here

banned!

take bus better

he gone into the wrong forum, he sld be in MyComplaintForum. !  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

She is in the lot mah. Just not dead centre. I don't see what she did wrong

Maybe she was expected to park closer to the left side at "its no parking there"...but that's advance parking.

btw the white car also not dead centre it seems.

Similar with Santafe - expected to park further infront (advanced parking). However, Santa fe occupied part of the lot behind, so this is wrong.

• Praise 1

If this whiner is that white car, then most likely he will have the same curse.. the amount of offset that BMW from off-center is similar to that white car (just base on the tiles estimation). And I guess that white car causes the BMW to park offcenter accordingly if he came first which is quite common...[:p]

If this whiner is that white car, then most likely he will have the same curse.. the amount of offset that BMW from off-center is similar to that white car (just base on the tiles estimation). And I guess that white car causes the BMW to park offcenter accordingly if he came first which is quite common...[:p]

interesting to see another loser post the white car and curse till his 18 gen kanna.....karma at it's best....

:D :D

No need to comment on the parking skills.... But,  you guys have huge carpark lots in that part of the world <_<

That said,  are there any standard carpark lot size that LTA stipulate in writing that HDB, URA or private carpark operators have to adhere to? 

sl08sx.jpg

That said,  are there any standard carpark lot size that LTA stipulate in writing that HDB, URA or private carpark operators have to adhere to? 

Yup, Parking Places Act.

I recall there was a case some years back, somebody actually measured the parking lot and it was not within spec, the lots had to be redrawn, cannot remember whether it was HDB or URA.

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;page=0;query=Id%3A9ca0a3f0-0618-44d8-ad1b-a32cf54ba568%20Depth%3A0%20Status%3Apublished%20Published%3A04%2F12%2F2000;rec=0;resUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fstatutes.agc.gov.sg%2Faol%2Fsearch%2Fsummary%2Fresults.w3p%3Bpage%3D0%3Bquery%3DId%253A9ca0a3f0-0618-44d8-ad1b-a32cf54ba568%2520Depth%253A0%2520Status%253Apublished%2520Published%253A04%252F12%252F2000

post-15968-0-99747400-1485654622_thumb.gif

• Praise 9

Wah... didn't know got this.

Anyone went to measure those lots at the building where Lido is? I recall it's super narrow...

Wah... didn't know got this.

Anyone went to measure those lots at the building where Lido is? I recall it's super narrow...

Maybe because those are private lots?

Or because it's a very old building?

Somethings people just take up two lots there.. especially the bigger cars..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1