Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

2 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Though I don't see it as a parking issue....Think just put this link in this thread.

I feel it's more of an overzealous traffic warden.

https://mothership.sg/2022/05/driver-in-car-can-get-ticket/

Cheapo horse face lah - Car stopped not moving means park. Just launch the parking app and when the warden moves off, terminate the session early loh!  No need to seek sympathy online nor complain.  Only sia suay himself.

• Haha! 2

(edited)
8 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Cheapo horse face lah - Car stopped not moving means park. Just launch the parking app and when the warden moves off, terminate the session early loh!  No need to seek sympathy online nor complain.  Only sia suay himself.

That's why the best is GPS linked parking.

All no need to activate anything.

Just stop and money gets deducted directly.

For me I still think coupon is easier to use. 

To use the parking app. We must know the exact carpark code. 

For this case I think the driver sitting inside the car may not able to see the code. I didn't watch the video, from the transcript, he seemed a bit KL.

For me I only start code when I out of the car to see the cp code. Rarely can find lot the cp sign is within visual range.😅

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 1

40 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

For this case I think the driver sitting inside the car may not able to see the code. I didn't watch the video, from the transcript, he seemed a bit KL.

For me I only start code when I out of the car to see the cp code. Rarely can find lot the cp sign is within visual range.😅

Usually the CP location suggested is accurate. Only some places with multiple CP codes in close proximity. 

• Praise 3

Supersonic
56 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Some carpark not easy to find the carpark code, esp those parallel parking along the road. I remember i was at one parallel parking and had a hard time searching for the correct carpark code. Even launched the parking app, the parking code shown also confusing.

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Some carpark not easy to find the carpark code, esp those parallel parking along the road. I remember i was at one parallel parking and had a hard time searching for the correct carpark code. Even launched the parking app, the parking code shown also confusing.

Usually it's at both end of the roadside parking. 

If parked at middle then need to walk to either end to confirm the cp code. 

1st lot is the best, can see the signage while in the car.😁

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I will turn on location n let the app search the code. Pretty fast n accurate. 

To me, 2 advantages of this app over the parking coupon are you pay for exactly how long u parked and the app will prompt you 10 mins before expiry and allow you to extend parking. No need to go tear more coupons or forgot to do so. 

The man in this story should listen to what the parking attendant was trying to explain. His threat to make a complaint if issued a ticket is unnecessary.

Its default anyways for most Singaporeans to complain over everything. 😁🤭

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 4

Hypersonic
33 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

I will turn on location n let the app search the code. Pretty fast n accurate. 

To me, 2 advantages of this app over the parking coupon are you pay for exactly how long u parked and the app will prompt you 10 mins before expiry and allow you to extend parking. No need to go tear more coupons or forgot to do so. 

The man in this story should listen to what the parking attendant was trying to explain. His threat to make a complaint if issued a ticket is unnecessary.

Its default anyways for most Singaporeans to complain over everything. 😁🤭

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

i do the same but many times (maybe because its a junction) or the road behind maybe stronger signal ; But I just hantam whatever I see (as long its near the mentioned road) and correct car Number is fine;  i am sure the wardens will not fault anyone for that since as long as got active ON the app should be fine; sometimes can also search by codes is also quite EZ (provided you can find the lolly pops signage with code)    

• Praise 2

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

Usually it's at both end of the roadside parking. 

If parked at middle then need to walk to either end to confirm the cp code. 

1st lot is the best, can see the signage while in the car.😁

But that time the place i went saw two different parking code, so dont know which one to choose? Lol.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

But that time the place i went saw two different parking code, so dont know which one to choose? Lol.

i think its fine (as long as your car nombor is in THE APP  ) its fine ; I have many times just not bothered and just put in whatever 1st one that comes up ( lazy to search browse) ; So far never kenna saman (except for overshot time once)

• Praise 2

Supercharged
On 5/19/2022 at 10:50 AM, BanCoe said:

Could be just waiting (since he is in the car) ; would just move away if a bike comes along ; Am sure "some" of us do that whilst waiting or checking messages on phone 😄  

The car was parked there when I entered the car park. Saw him walking to the car, then starting it up and driving out of the bike lots to pick up his girlfriend/wife/xiao san.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
13 hours ago, Fitvip said:

IMG_20220521_034325.jpg

IMG_20220521_034309.jpg

Another BMW at the same location.

If you can leave it open, why close?

IMG_20220522_034347.jpg

IMG_20220522_034254.jpg

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Smlj parking

283965229_10158798707558123_533722864868

284090920_10158798707623123_578503493532

I am just curious, why these drivers dun feel ashamed or anything when their cars are parked not in a proper way. In this case, way off from the norm. Is he born stupid or grew stupid? 

(edited)
1 minute ago, jcmm said:

I am just curious, why these drivers dun feel ashamed or anything when their cars are parked not in a proper way. In this case, way off from the norm. Is he born stupid or grew stupid? 

rush home to pangsai la ... the sai already parking at butthole ... anytime release the kraken :grin:

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, jcmm said:

If these drivers feel ashamed or anything, they would not parked their car in such a way liao. Same like those drivers who simply can just stop along a busy street and MIA to go do their own stuff also dont feel anything de.

↡ Advertisement