Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Neutral Newbie
Haha! How about a shot of whisky low-fat milk [laugh]

Cannot, whicky contains alcohol. [laugh]

But can frrd him whatever milk, goat, cow, soya,...etc make sure got DHA.

↡ Advertisement

think its vocational hazard. but dont see any of doc i know dissecting anything people say everywhere. just guessing - must be sick or something.

the last bloke who spoke and write like him was a son of a MNC here. angmo solid because father send him to penn uni in usa. talk very slang and behave very funky. one thing for sure, they talk very high and like to poke people using complicated english. actually when confronted, quite ballless harmless one. no worries.

At Bugis Junction Basement carpark?? I will park my Van VERY close at his driver side so he has to climb from the other side to get in. [sly] My just a old van kena bang also nevermind. [laugh]

Obviously there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way the driver parked his car. It has however caused the manifestation of the common but rare complex called envious-medullary complex which typically overcompensates in a negative way. Taking into account the Classical Adlerian I would term this as the primary from of inferiority complex.

Many people suffer from persistent sense of inadequacy or a tendency to self-diminishment in this case seeing an otherwise non malicious or innocent car parked in a way not obstructing other vehicle owners which happens to be a Mercedes Benz will strike the overall Lymbic system (just under the Cerebrum) It brings out the feeling of envy

Neutral Newbie
This has got to be the classical example of infantile-level complex ... where if by any chance this person is already an adult he has the mental capability or ability to think abstractly of possibly an 8 to 10 year old individual.

This individual also very clumsily tries to explain himself or herself by beating round the bush on jokes. A person knowing a phrase as a joke does not mean a person understood the meaning and the relavance of that joke if he does not get or comprehend the essence of the joke. Being well constructed will assist in getting the message across to the reader and was quite irrelavantly linked to a grammer class.

When a person gets agitated, the fist signs is blurred speech or incoherent typing which we have a very good example above.

There are many ways an individual can try to compensate the inferiority by diversions or by authoritative absolution ... in the case study above he authoritatively decided and concluded that the other person "cannot take joke" by such absolution it gives the patient the quickest relief from the complex he is suffering but on a long term basis he will fall back into his inferior self once again.

Thank you.

Dr. Stevenson, PhD (Professor of Psychology, University of MCF, Singapore)

Dear doctor,

My friend's son still wakes up in the middle of the night crying for milk although he is already 8 months old. Can you advice what he should do because both husband and wife need to work the next day. Taking turns does not help. What can he do to the baby? Train him?

Thank you,

encore

The information provided is still insufficient. I would recommend seeing your family doctor first off to ensure there is nothing pathologically wrong with the child.

Once confirmed ..you may follow the standard ideas to help the child LEARN to sleep:

Although it's rare for an 8 month old to do that but try the following:

Do quiet activities at the end of the day instead of ones that get baby excited. To get her ready for sleep, develop a bedtime routine, and do it at the same time each night. Rock, cuddle, or read to help baby settle down.

Help baby learn to comfort himself. This will help him get back to sleep on his own if he wakes up at night. Give him a pacifier, a soft toy, or a special blanket to hold, or let him suck his thumb. Also, it's important to put baby to bed while he's awake instead of letting him fall asleep while nursing or rocking. A baby who is always put to bed asleep is more likely to be a baby who wakes up during the night.

Some babies wake up because they get hungry, especially babies less than 3 months old. If your baby usually falls asleep early, try waking her at 11:00 for a good feeding. This might help her sleep until early morning. Although many people think so, feeding cereal to babies does not help them sleep through the night.

The above are common tips .. However from my experience, at 8 month he may be throwing tantrums to trying to gain attention..

If you try my earlier suggestions for a few weeks and baby still wakes up and cries during the night, you may try letting them cry.

Here is a way that works for many parents. Pick a weekend night. When baby cries, check on him and rub or pat baby's back, then tell him you'll be back in 10 minutes. Check on baby every 10 minutes even if he is not still crying, until he falls back to sleep. It probably won't take more than a night or two to end the habit for good.

Letting baby cry like this can be hard on you. Be sure you're up to it. Baby may cry for hours. If you give in after an hour, you could be training him to cry for longer periods. The goal is to help baby learn to sleep on his own.

At 8months it's a critical period where if you dont handle the psychological aspects of the child properly he may grow up to be inferior and post pictures of other drivers in forums ... that's not a good thing.

Edited by humsuplou

I believe a real doctor will not behave like that [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown] .

If I know which hospital or clinic you are from, I will give free you free advertising [gossip][gossip][gossip] and see what your patients says... [shakehead][shakehead]

Edited by Wireless

Thanks.

Usually people speak indirectly representing their subconcious self ...saying things like "it's good behind a computer screen etc etc.." shows you that person is feeling secure behind the facade of a nick ...sad isnt it and how easy it is to reveal such personalities.

↡ Advertisement