Best contact lens for very sensitive eyes?

Babyt

I tried contact lenses eon ago. Accuve was the last brand I have tried and I still feel uncomfortable with the lenses. Whenever i wear the lenses, i feel like my eyes are going to pop up and i feel so strained after a few hours.

anyone has such problem before and has found a brand that suits him can recommend me?

↡ Advertisement

i hv same problem.. only daily contact lenses will do for me... i guess for ppl like us, our eyes are very sensitive to any sort of build up. So daily lenses are usually cleaner and allows our eyes to breathe better too. Even so, when i wear dailies, my eyes get bloodshot at the end of the day.

usually hard contact lenses are reccomended for people with sensitive eyes, if not i been using acuvue oasis, very good I used to have issues after wearing for 6 hours, this one can last 12 hours with no problem

usually hard contact lenses are reccomended for people with sensitive eyes, if not i been using acuvue oasis, very good I used to have issues after wearing for 6 hours, this one can last 12 hours with no problem

acuvue oasis works fine for me too...usually can wear 11-13 hours with no problem..

acuvue oasis works fine for me too...usually can wear 11-13 hours with no problem..

yup i had problems with all my previous contact lens till i changed to acuvue oasis...TS can try

I tried contact lenses eon ago. Accuve was the last brand I have tried and I still feel uncomfortable with the lenses. Whenever i wear the lenses, i feel like my eyes are going to pop up and i feel so strained after a few hours.

anyone has such problem before and has found a brand that suits him can recommend me?

Read many years back, the mother rhino used the baby rhino's better eyesight to guide her around.

↡ Advertisement