Respray in JB ?

Ahjoe

Hi guys , recently just scrape my car door against a pillar , anyone have any recommendations of workshop in JB that can respray the car door in a day ?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

What colour is your car?

Not all workshop carry your car's colour code.

I respray my fender, put the car from morning till evening.

If no 'knocking' is require, it can be done within 1 day.

What colour is your car?

Not all workshop carry your car's colour code.

I respray my fender, put the car from morning till evening.

If no 'knocking' is require, it can be done within 1 day.

its a honda civic black colour , should be nighthawk black , any recommendations ?

its a honda civic black colour , should be nighthawk black , any recommendations ?

what if they committed within a day but end up, not possible?

my opinion for you is to get it done in SG workshop.

nowadays most respray shops use computerised tool to match your car's color, so worry not.

if you are interested, priv msg me, i can give you my recommended workshop i went previously.

Last year my car backside got wacked by a jb car.. I tried a spray paint shop near Jusco.. I would say the job quality is very good.

the damages for my car to panel beat the back door ( I drive a hatch), respray, repair bumper, respray.. In SG, I think maybe will cost S$400+ to 500.. That workshop only charges Rm 400.. And the work is very good, I have used sg workshop for minor spray paint job.. Cost $200+ for small job and quality is really really like s--t..

Unfortunately I lost the workshop name card.. But I still have the owners contact.. mr Fong +60197710197.

I had visited jb for spray painting job but sianz gotto stay there whole day not worth the hassle

Why not try ah lim at sin ming ind est the corner spray paint shop whereby the other end is Billy

Care workshop just go and ask for quot should be quite cheap but of course there are workshop

Who do paint for branded car but price wise you pay higher,you pay peanut you get monkey lor

the last time i did spray n knocking in bt inda near jusco.

in sg the cheapest quote $700. i spent $700rm in jb to do the same job.

dropped my car at the w/s and the boss drove me to nearby jusco to take cw3 bus back to jurong.

took bus back to jusco again next evening and one of his woker came to pick me up at jusco to the w/s.

job not perfect but old car just dun care lah...

dropped my car at the w/s and the boss drove me to nearby jusco to take cw3 bus back to jurong.

took bus back to jusco again next evening and one of his woker came to pick me up at jusco to the w/s.

And in Sg workshops, most probably the spray workers are from the same country.... Msians... :D

And in Sg workshops, most probably the spray workers are from the same country.... Msians... :D

Precisely. I tried with Permas Jaya one before. Not once, but few times. Pretty quick turnaround. Morning send over, evening perfect job done.

Their business is very good.

Saw the post about spray painting at Pemas Jaya in JB. Possible to advise on location or contact? I am also looking to redo my dashboard as the car I just bought is a very old car and needs some repair/renewal work. Do you happen to know of any workshops in JB that are good at fibreglass dashboard or leather wrapping?

Thanks!

Regards,

Lina

Hi,

Care to share the address and phone no. of the spray shop?

Me also wanna do respray of my car in jb!

Cheapest quote I got in Singapore is ard $800!

RM700 is damn value for $$$