Share your "wonderful" colleagues

Jphua

Neutral Newbie

Hiz guys,

hope tis is the right place to post tis new topic.

not to flame anybody but juz wanna share your "wonderful" colleagues @ your workplace.

hope tis will be a interesting topic to share among all ppl.

(mod, if tis topic is way too off, pls let me know & i'll will remove it)

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

let me start the ball rolling:

#1- gluttony colleague.

who eat non-stop or when ever he have the chance. during lunch time, he could eat 1 packet of rice & 1 packet of noodles, tat's fine wit me.

wad i dislike abt him is when other staffs who buy bak teabreak snacks for the rest to share.

he will happily walk pass & take 1. after 10-20 mins, walk pass to take another 1 & so on...

unitl i BTH & told him tat there is other colleagues who have not taken the snacks, maybe you could spare some for them. den he stopped.

Never ever see him buy any snacks for other staffs, tis kinda of ppl only take no give.

#2 Stingy and cheapo colleague

whenever there is any shareholders' meeting, we have buffet, this cheapo will always eye for the leftover take his tupperwave to tao bao. Go for courses at vendors' office, got buffet, he will do the same even the trainer also shake her head. Worse there are course mates from other company, so sia suay to be in the same company as him. Even bring back company newspaper home to sell galaguni....if u owe him even 10 cents, sure next day chase u for that. disgrace, he is not a cleaner in my company, a senior engineer.

If TS is such a Mr PERFECT or Ms Perfect to make judgement on other ppl and HOW they look to him....then you will not need to look into a mirror every now and then....

You want to buy a very good quality mirror or not?..

Hot item on my list....

The last bidder form some gahment organisation was so willing to bid so high for it..

That it puzzles me as to why gahment BIG SHOTs need to look into a mirror to see whehther they are perfect or not! [laugh][laugh]

add 1 more, newly join in boy very butter smooth mouth with everyone act like old bird already, then when comes to work no cooperation never mind dun want to learn or help, somemore later he will go back door to boss's boss to complain, just 1 advise from my experience, never treat new colleague good, just be professional, otherwise later he will use your kindness for your weakness

Edited by Mecontle

Hiz guys,

hope tis is the right place to post tis new topic.

not to flame anybody but juz wanna share your "wonderful" colleagues @ your workplace.

hope tis will be a interesting topic to share among all ppl.

(mod, if tis topic is way too off, pls let me know & i'll will remove it)

NO, this is not a right place..

you don't start a non car topic on a car complaint section -_-

Got one SUPER SUPER SUPER x 99999999 cheapskate ex-collegue,

During every co-collegue's wedding,

she will ASK around who wants to share gift for the newly-wed.

Then she will "BUY" her own MLM s--t, and "GIVE" the "GIFT" to the newly wed. And most cheapskate is... SHE DUN GIVE ANGBAO during banquet because she already "bought" gift.

who else can beat this "wonderful" cheapskate collegue?????

Then she will "BUY" her own MLM s--t, and "GIVE" the "GIFT" to the newly wed. And most cheapskate is... SHE DUN GIVE ANGBAO during banquet because she already "bought" gift.

You shld use the iron and slap her face like your avatar lol!

In my previous office, one 'colleague' who cmi in her work but got the job because she knew the chief (a female), cant do proper work nevermind, but she bossed/bitched around due to her connection with the chief. one day chief was asked by the board to leave the company, and this cmi was left without her 'god-mother' and became timid as a mouse, sat one corner.

Edited by KARTer

I got one Bachelor colleague..very stingy..whenever i have something to eat .. i will offer him..he will juz take..

until one day i saw him happy open up a big packet of sweet.. i thought he will offer me..

i look at him.. he quickly put back in this drawer....stingy ass no wonder no married..

I got one Bachelor colleague..very stingy..whenever i have something to eat .. i will offer him..he will juz take..

until one day i saw him happy open up a big packet of sweet.. i thought he will offer me..

i look at him.. he quickly put back in this drawer....stingy ass no wonder no married..

He doesn't deserve any food from you

Neutral Newbie

ur tis colleague juz sounds like mine.

except mine is a young lad. take things for granted.

from his 1st day till now, never offer to buy snacks or kopi.

when ppl buy, he will eat & take.

when ppl ask him to buy kopi, he will say no $$. den over the weekend, he will come & tell us "wah, i bought tis gadget, bought tis computer stuffs & got tis & tat"

sigh... sweat

Neutral Newbie

so bros & sis here,

anyway, i juz wanna say something.

i'm starting tis thread is not to bitch ard nor judge other ppl nor pointing fingers.

tis is juz purely for sharing (if u called it) or for entertainting purpose, TCSS or wadever u want to call it. [gossip]

if tis thread have casues some bros/sis here to feel uncromfortable, i sincerely apologise for that. it is not my intention.

i'm neither noble nor perfect. i might belongs to any of the catagory tat mention here too.

every ppl have its gds & bads la.

so cheers everybody

then the next colleague can just thank her, and dun invite her to the dinner...

↡ Advertisement