Cristiano Ronaldo Tested To The Limit

Ithunk

u mean CR in WBA or Stoke is same as Man Utd too? so meaning Man Utd not as good as Barca in Liga vs BPL?

or rather CL 3 in a row seasons top scorers beating other countries teams also not consider proven?

furthermore if given from what u said to join WBA or Stoke to be proven kind, how many players are there are like this?

Henry flop in Juve before he join Arsenal, CR is not as good as before he join Man Utd...Rooney become even better in Man Utd than in Everton etc etc

most usually went to bigger club and become even better. So in this case, Ronaldihno and Robino is CMI now coz they not as good as when they in better club?

the only modern player who can perform in minor club imo maybe is Divino Cordino aka Roberto Baggio

↡ Advertisement

I mean with teams like Stoke and WBA as their opponent :D (sorry for the confusion).

If now we are comparing CR, who is still in Man Utd, then perhaps it is fairer because he still in so-called 1 club 1 league. Then all the CL 3 times in a row thingy would have been counted more significantly. Now, CR shown that he can play in 3 teams including National team where he did extremely well in 2 and for Messi he played in 2 and only did it in 1. Not in anyone's doubt Messi is a very good player, but when comes to comparison with CR, maybe he is a bit lacking the versatility of play in any team. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

no doubt one of my fav player.. but i still think that messi is a better dribbler than he is. CR's skill are more flamboyant + showmanship

Bro if base on what u said hor

Theres alot players are v proven and v good liao leh

From Andy Cole to Peter Crouch,

To adapt a team,doesnt means whether he is proven or not

If so Tevez is current world best?

From Argentina ,to his first team till now...shine all the way

Argentina won Olympic coz of him too

Why he is not compare with them then?

bro... Tevez simply didn't win as many things as them and did produce any spectacular strings of performances week in week out.

And based on your classification, why is Raul not in the frame as well ? [cool]

Tevez did not win more than them

but from Argentina to his first Argentina club to Westham to Man Utd and now Man City, he can show he can blend in very well thoughout

thats why i said if Messi as 1 club cannot be consider proven despite his records, why not Tevez be the best who can perform all the way from whatever team he is in?

I didnt list Raul coz he is more to 1 Man club same like Messi, so i used Tevez as example to so call proven player base on what u say that 1 man club doesnt mean proven

btw Raul is a legend and record holder in CL iirc unless Messi broke it soon..and also in 04, he is scoring and performing...btw his influence in RM is as big as the president of RM..you know? [;)]

So more than a club to be proven, Andy Cole is England all time best after Alan Shearer and Les Ferdinand? :D

Nah...

Tevez didn't succeed with West Ham for the record... he only produce 1 goal that save them from relegation. [:p]

I think you are missing some things, we were talking about blending in various teams in different countries as well as being successful in many competitions.

So Andy, Les, Shearer couldn't be in the frame... [;)]

It's different. CR has already proven he can flourish in different leagues that adopt different playing styles (La Liga vs EPL). Not many can do that. Compare this with Messi, who has never played in other leagues before other than La Liga.

No doubt Messi is a very good player as well, but here we are looking at performance in different leagues. With respect to this, Messi is considered unproven.

proven or unproven. both no proven in wc cause both didnt win any wc. [laugh]

Nah...

Tevez didn't succeed with West Ham for the record... he only produce 1 goal that save them from relegation. [:p]

I think you are missing some things, we were talking about blending in various teams in different countries as well as being successful in many competitions.

So Andy, Les, Shearer couldn't be in the frame... [;)]

hah?he score 7 goals in 26 games at Westham not so good club.

still not good???

proven or unproven. both no proven in wc cause both didnt win any wc. [laugh]

so Lizarazu all time best other than Zidane as he won every top trophies before? [laugh]

neverending who is best or proven one la [laugh]

wait till they went to small clubs,then will see whether they are good or not...

thats why i mentioned only player i can think of is Baggio in modern time

You took 1 month to reply this? :wacko:

its been 1 month since i last saw this thread [sweatdrop]

you got meet up with sleepy last week?? he called me but i cannot meet him

its been 1 month since i last saw this thread [sweatdrop]

you got meet up with sleepy last week?? he called me but i cannot meet him

I don't go back to threads that are more than 1 week old unless someone refreshes it [laugh]

Yeah I met him last week with Tianmo and Yuan as well.

so Lizarazu all time best other than Zidane as he won every top trophies before? [laugh]

neverending who is best or proven one la [laugh]

wait till they went to small clubs,then will see whether they are good or not...

thats why i mentioned only player i can think of is Baggio in modern time

you know, this is what separate Pele and George Best??

anyway, that is my point, never ending.

I don't go back to threads that are more than 1 week old unless someone refreshes it [laugh]

Yeah I met him last week with Tianmo and Yuan as well.

i dont too. but i find this topic interesting. [laugh]

He is a great player , but has quite a lot of ego..

a lot of ego and what else . . .

http://www.news.com.au/sport/football/new-cristiano-ronaldo-statue-shows-off-stars-best-features/story-fndkzvnd-1227163964303

REAL Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has unveiled a massive statue of himself with a particularly prominent feature and he seems very pleased with it.

The much-loved football champion must have been excited to pose for the statue, erected in his hometown of Funchal on the Portuguese island of Madeira.

964143-b8c304e0-8948-11e4-a68f-394686140

964117-b9c5a0be-8948-11e4-a68f-394686140

• Praise 1