Mid autumn mooncake clearance started!!

Stiener

I remember last year this time the shop close liao. This year still trying hard to clear stock. No yoke selling at $2/pc and with yoke $3. Very good deal.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

I remember last year this time the shop close liao. This year still trying hard to clear stock. No yoke selling at $2/pc and with yoke $3. Very good deal.

WoW! That's cheap! But are they any good the mooncakes of this shop? Where is this shop by the way?

My fave are Tai Chong Kok mooncakes, but they're kinda breaking the bank at $7/pcs!! :angry:

WoW! That's cheap! But are they any good the mooncakes of this shop? Where is this shop by the way?

My fave are Tai Chong Kok mooncakes, but they're kinda breaking the bank at $7/pcs!! :angry:

I passed by da Zhong guo. Surprisingly, they are still opened. Should be closed today. Biz not very good in general. Bought a snowskin honey Logan, 1 green apple and 2 xo durian.

I passed by da Zhong guo. Surprisingly, they are still opened. Should be closed today. Biz not very good in general. Bought a snowskin honey Logan, 1 green apple and 2 xo durian.

Good! Hope they have to lelong off their mooncakes at cut rates! Will prob drop by tomorrow to have a look...

practically, it should be that way; to sell much cheaper.

after today if the moon cakes are still left on the shelf, it will end up into the bin.

i reckon no one will buy moon cakes after mid autumn festival and most will buy early and start distributing before the actual day.

Should check out Takashimaya Event Hall, lelong lelong. Shangri-La Stall buy one, get one box of mini pineapple or red bean FOC.

Just came back from Tiong bahru plaza. All mooncake stalls closed except for one outside breadtalk. Selling at 75% discount. [laugh]

I brought mine from Tai Chong Kok's AV branch last week. Single yoke cost me $32 after citibk discount. -_- On the same day went down to lot 1 saw a booth selling the same thing at $4 more per pcs.

I remember vividly once i went down to chinatown a day after Zhong Xiu, moon cake was going at $1 per pcs for double egg yokes. [:(]

Edited by Kopites

Any crystal jade mooncake on sale

Crystal jade use dbs card got 15% discount but a bit too sweet...

Bought a box of mix flavour snow skin...not worth second look...

Can try vegetarian bakery store at hougang oppo the catholic church. It taste better and is cheaper than crystal jade.

Good! Hope they have to lelong off their mooncakes at cut rates! Will prob drop by tomorrow to have a look...

This is a situation that I've nv seen before other tha. Supermarket clearance. I think they probably distribute to nursing or old folks home to share with the residents.

I remember vividly once i went down to chinatown a day after Zhong Xiu, moon cake was going at $1 per pcs for double egg yokes. [:(]

That's dirt cheap

This is a situation that I've nv seen before other tha. Supermarket clearance. I think they probably distribute to nursing or old folks home to share with the residents.

are they trying to kill the nursing and old folks home residents with these super unhealthy food??? lol

are they trying to kill the nursing and old folks home residents with these super unhealthy food??? lol

For them to enjoy while they still can mah.

I will visit my fav cake shop to buy moon cake tomorrow.

Cheap cheap pig sty biscuit should also be cheap by tomorrow.

Wah, u depression still got mood eat mooncake har

↡ Advertisement