STA Evaluation Pricing

Versatile

The actual price is $120 which is $128.40 after adding GST

Typically, cars which are 3 years or older will have a minimum grading of 'B'(assuming no major accident) ^_^

Edited by Stratagem

Anyone knows the pricing? Buyer's want to do a STA Evaluation before handing over my car.

f--king troublesome ah neh.

:angry:

Normally the buyer pays for it and if it turns out to be below Grade B, buyer has the option of not taking car and owner pays for it in this case. What is the agreement in your case?

Anyone knows the pricing? Buyer's want to do a STA Evaluation before handing over my car.

f--king troublesome ah neh.

:angry:

Buyer should be paying for this, not the seller.

The grading only reflect whether it involve in accident not wear and tear parts. My friend just brought a 4 years old Honda odyessy from a used car dealer last week. The report very details on checking for accident. In the report my friend car all got 5 star for a lists of things they checked. After the dealer hand over the car to him he bring to his regular workshop for servicing. To his horror, the mechanic told my friend the engine hydraulic mounting is broken, power steering pump leaking, brake rotor surface uneven, brake pad finish, absorber leaking. Total repair bill 5k plus.

The grading only reflect whether it involve in accident not wear and tear parts. My friend just brought a 4 years old Honda odyessy from a used car dealer last week. The report very details on checking for accident. In the report my friend car all got 5 star for a lists of things they checked. After the dealer hand over the car to him he bring to his regular workshop for servicing. To his horror, the mechanic told my friend the engine hydraulic mounting is broken, power steering pump leaking, brake rotor surface uneven, brake pad finish, absorber leaking. Total repair bill 5k plus.

SHOCKING!!!

You friend should call up the car evaluation centre manager for chit chat and tell him that you will contact your "busybody' evening newpapers to help them boost their sales

Strange. My experiences with STA is that they will mention any leaks or seepages and worn brake rotor/pads on their report. I think your friend's case a bit funny leh..... Got some funny business. [mad]

The major accident check is reflected on the car-o-tronic chassis scan report. That one is difficult to lie.

Suspect the mechanic doing the report chia lui fm dealer that sent car to him.

↡ Advertisement