Rolex Or Panerai

Ngsehchoon

If you all dunno what price neighbourhood Richard Mille is in, please dun talk c--k la.

Hmm....I think I saw at Mandarin before...the cheapest also about 40K?

Who you trying to bait?

He is in a different class for us la....anyway the watches TS is looking at is at the lower end of Fine Watches...so no basis to compare with a Patek, RM or even AP....

If you all dunno what price neighbourhood Richard Mille is in, please dun talk c--k la.

I can still remember the retail price of the RM 010 Ti. Can easily buy a conti hatchback or 7-8 brand new PAMs at 1 go... [cool]

But these watches way out of my league, unless i win big time at MBS and i will just walk in to the boutique and get one.

Other than Rolex...the other luxury watch all confirm lose money like hell.

But if you ask me....Rolex very cheena lah. Panerai is nice...if I can convince myself to blow 5K for a watch....hahahahaha...

But if I got 40K to blow...I buy Hublot Big Bang...so when I fark pple...I can feel how Sir Alex Ferguson's POWER !! [:p] [:p]

That said...all these luxury item will bleed like hell when it comes to re-sale.

IMHO....buy and dun think of selling.

Hublot BB not much of a resale value. The designs are quite similar. I used to be a fan but not anymore.

Should try other not-so-popular-in-singapore brands such as Corum and maybe Bell & Ross.

Hublot BB not much of a resale value. The designs are quite similar. I used to be a fan but not anymore.

Should try other not-so-popular-in-singapore brands such as Corum and maybe Bell & Ross.

Hmm Corum...i observed that these are very popular with Mediacorpse's artistes such as Ann Kok, Zoe Tay, Christopher Lee and that botak, David Gan. [laugh]

Bell & Ross used to be nice until cheap knock-offs and look-alikes start to appear on the wrists of wannabes.

Seems like there isn't a brand of fine watches which is totally image-free...

Between a Explorer II and Manual PAM => PAM

You may want to get the one with the sec hand => COSC Cert

Betwwen a ceramic Sub vs Automatic PAM => Ceramic Sub

In house PAM Movement still have much to be improved on

should try patek phillipe, maybe better alternative, rolex too common though resale value is good and more recognised by sg ppl

sir, u r like asking someone considering a vw or volvo to look at maser instead. :D

The weird thing is that sometimes, limited numbers items don't really appreciate or hold value well, whereas highly traded and available items tends to appreciate in value.

My guess is that an item that is somewhat limited but not too difficult to find has the best value.

But I would choose panerai if i'm not looking at resale value.

limited also mus see how many, 10,000 or 100,000 production is also limited. [laugh]

I drive Passat, you drive A8, you have many overseas properties, I have none even in Singapore, you buy Patek, I wear Rolex....who's richer? but doesn't matter la...being happy and contented is more impt....

but really feel like changing watch....if I never lose so much money sure change

but u keep changing car ma...passat, rx then now wat mz6?? [laugh]

Want to make money, go and buy and invest in other things.

Don't buy a watch thinking about re-sale value.

You buy a watch to WEAR! Not to keep in the safe dare not wear or keep it for future resale.

nmind la...this misconception very very long liao...they mus learn the real lesson to be convinced. [laugh]

same here, until someone i know bot it. [laugh]

if u prefer to pawn away or sell to shops, rolex.

if u prefer to sell to owners, panarei.

of the 2, i believe panarei retains value better. more atas too!

↡ Advertisement