Rolex Or Panerai

Ngsehchoon

Nah just an advice, can buy the 2nd hand one le, think old maser same price with new volvo

2nd hand Patek Nautilus Steel not same price as Brand New Rolex Sub leh.

2nd hand Patek Nautilus Steel still significantly higher, like more than double brand new Sub.

↡ Advertisement

but u keep changing car ma...passat, rx then now wat mz6?? [laugh]

Mazda six is family car, passat is personal car, rx is rental car...I hope this clarifies just like people can have a few watches

Mazda six is family car, passat is personal car, rx is rental car...I hope this clarifies just like people can have a few watches

Damn wu lui. [:p]

I hope i can own 3 cars and rent out 1 like you too ~

hes going to jump. for constantly being misunderstood. :D

I am surprised I am not upz lorry yet honestly ok let's stick to topic, which watch can increase in value over ten years like the daytona over the past ten years

Guess these are the people who can settle for something they desire less but got better value.

I wonder if their method of selection is the same when they choose wife to get married?

Or job offer?

These will end up very unhappy people.

No wonder Singapore's happiness index is very low.

Everybody here makes decisions based on value for money and not what they really want.

Feel sorry for them.

The feeling is jus like buying handphones last time.

When Samsung and Nokia handphones are about the same pricing, I will buy nokia cos better resales value. I usually change every 6~9months time.

Now use iphone, next also iphone. haha..

i'm partial to rollie..so i'll suggest u get the new explorer II with orange hand..u should buy what u like rather than worry abt resale value..buy to consume and not buy to sell

Edited by Darthrevan

What about entry level Hublot like the carbon series,

about $15k and can get 30% discount, which is same buying price as the sub.

In a delima now, dunno to get hublot or sub. Both same price after discount, i like the hublot just a little bit more but friends all suggest i go for the new sub with date.

Sorry cant remember which model but its smaller size then the bigbang series, if not wrong 40 or 38mm (my wrist quite small)

Wait a while lah...now storm coming liao...expect fire sales when the storms hit.

I am surprised I am not upz lorry yet honestly ok let's stick to topic, which watch can increase in value over ten years like the daytona over the past ten years

jump as in not off the bldg, more like @#@$%^, wat else mus i do??!!! [laugh]

dun thk even daytona will increase in value aft 10 yrs. n if rolex release its new version, can say goodbye to it. lowballers will push u down jialat jialat. [:p]

jump as in not off the bldg, more like @#@$%^, wat else mus i do??!!! [laugh]

dun thk even daytona will increase in value aft 10 yrs. n if rolex release its new version, can say goodbye to it. lowballers will push u down jialat jialat. [:p]

So moraleof story is just buy the watch you like case closed

Wait a while lah...now storm coming liao...expect fire sales when the storms hit.

luxury goods are different..even if the recession comes..the price will still increase every year..unless u are thinking of pre-owned goods

Hi Bro,

Thinking of buying either Rolex (Explorer II) or Panerai (Basic manual Winding).

Which one is better or re-sale value if next time want to sell it. Please comments. Thanks

can get both of them u know? [laugh] [laugh]

not just daytona. u can check the historic price of all rolex models.

all has appreciated over the years [sly]

http://minus4plus6.com/PriceEvolution.htm

but then, u have to take inflation into account [laugh]