Rolex Or Panerai

Ngsehchoon

see which watch you like personally on your wrist...panerai is 44mm? rolex is 40mm....

Also panerai leather strap (and rubber strap)...wont last as long as rolex's s/s bracelet...resale price will be affected i guess.

Are all Pam 44mm ? Anything smaller than that ?

↡ Advertisement

as in price?

for rollie sports SS models, the price quite stable

I think price wise both about the same but dunno why people don't really seem to recognize the gmt but easily recognize the sub

I think price wise both about the same but dunno why people don't really seem to recognize the gmt but easily recognize the sub

why not? both are good looking.

Go for Panerai, it's more distinct look compared to rolex. If you watch the news last night there was this guy demonstrating a new mask. He's wearing a Pam with 3rd party strap. It's so eye catching that you will tend to focus on the watch than the mask [laugh]

I wear my Pam everyday and I don't worry about resale value at all because I don't intend to sell it ^_^

If want eye catching, can try iwc big pilot

If want eye catching, can try iwc big pilot

different, iwc also nice watch, but somehow the panerai crown guard gives it a distinct look unlike any other watches.

Buy both, TS, maximise utility and then when it is the right time to liquidate either one, I am sure you will break even perfectly. In a pinch when you are undecided, you can wear one on each wrist.

Or hire a man servant to walk behind you and announce the time when you ring a hand bell. Even with the added burden designing and regularly laundering a matching costume, it may be still a better fit for your wrist, these days, than some of the options offered by fellow forummers.

Looking forward to the thread about which scrotum ring to buy.