Chevrolet Orlando New MPV

Patricklyb

Just curious. Wads the fc like for orlando?

Depends on how you drive. I avg 11km/L, some bros in the FB group can get 13km/L

If constantly whack the turbo 10 is possible. =)

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

My FC is between 11.4-12.2... Noticed that if use cruise control seems better fuel consumption. But sg road.... Not many chances use cruise control

Price of Orlando during Apr 2016 was 99,999k

That is based on YOM 2015 Cars, only dark green colour, registered with $45K open Cat COE.

Now Orlando going at $105K, plus free 3 free servicing, free car cam worth $2,500.

Registered under Cat B COE which is $56K. This is a better deal as paper value is higher

Neutral Newbie

That is based on YOM 2015 Cars, only dark green colour, registered with $45K open Cat COE.

Now Orlando going at $105K, plus free 3 free servicing, free car cam worth $2,500.

Registered under Cat B COE which is $56K. This is a better deal as paper value is higher

the $105k is before the $5,100 rebate?

I saw the car when I was in Korea recently. The car looks good, looks like an SUV rather than an MPV. Basic cost 125 thousand version and the premium costs of 130k with sunroof.

Price is after rebate. But still negotiable.

PM me if you want my SE contact

HI Vinceng, could you give your impressions of the ride? I have read the general ones from reviews but surely from a real driver behind the wheels will have a somewhat different perspective. I am looking to test drive it tomorrow. I test drove the Carens 1.6 diesel, love it except for 2 factors, one is the 3rd row crampness for adults and second the road tax at 1.5k is putting me off. I dont drive that much, only clocked 80k in my i30 in the span of 7.5years, no dont see the point in paying that much for the tax. Orlando is making more sense to me in terms of dollars, cheaper to obtain as well as 650+ road tax. If your SE is great as you speak, do you mind sharing the contact with me? Thanks .

@Pharme,

The Orlando wins hands down in interior space, with ample room in the 3rd row for adults, and low rd tax of a 1.4l.

Pick up could be sluggish with 7 pax on board, with the 138 horses under the bonnet having to move its 1650kg kerb weight. Equipment level is impressive.

Value for money for a Cat B MPV

I have PM you the sales person's contact

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_specs.php?CarCode=11059

Another option you may wish to consider is the Toyota Wish 1.8 basic model, also going for $105K. Interior is smaller and it's a dated design & model, but with the proven reliability of the brand.

@Pharme,

The Orlando wins hands down in interior space, with ample room in the 3rd row for adults, and low rd tax of a 1.4l.

Pick up could be sluggish with 7 pax on board, with the 138 horses under the bonnet having to move its 1650kg kerb weight. Equipment level is impressive.

Another option you may wish to consider is the Toyota Wish 1.8 basic model, also going for $105K. Interior is smaller and it's a dated design & model, but with the proven reliability of the brand.

Really? hope you did a test drive. Most of the power of a small tc engine is developed in the low end. 

Dont quite agree but I guess different ppl, different expectations on what is decent power. 

HI Vinceng, could you give your impressions of the ride? I have read the general ones from reviews but surely from a real driver behind the wheels will have a somewhat different perspective. I am looking to test drive it tomorrow. I test drove the Carens 1.6 diesel, love it except for 2 factors, one is the 3rd row crampness for adults and second the road tax at 1.5k is putting me off. I dont drive that much, only clocked 80k in my i30 in the span of 7.5years, no dont see the point in paying that much for the tax. Orlando is making more sense to me in terms of dollars, cheaper to obtain as well as 650+ road tax. If your SE is great as you speak, do you mind sharing the contact with me? Thanks .

Carens middle row is 3 individual seats that can slide front/back while orlando is 2/1 split fold, cannot slide.

If you have young children can try thinking about how u wanna put the baby car seat.

@Pharme,

Tested the Wish 1.8 with full load, the pickup is worst than Orlando 1.4T. If you notice all Toyata inner wheel arch does not have nice cover and its bare.

Same goes to Mobilo, the engine is struggling to accelerate.

The VW Touran 1.4T seems good, but the high price tag and unreliable 7-speed DCSG gear is a NO-NO.