Chevrolet Orlando New MPV

Patricklyb

wonder why Orland's price is still at $119K even after COE is down by $10K...

Altis classic went down to$99,999.99, less than 100K. CO must come down else it will be a hard to move.

Altis classic went down to$99,999.99, less than 100K. CO must come down else it will be a hard to move.

only 1 cent less than 100k?

plus transport fee from home to showroom, it 's still more than 100k :D

Saw an old Wish side by side with Orlando.

Did you lower the spring? Compared w/ Wish, looks not too high for a SUV. Is this the height for small SUV like Vezel, QQ? Big SUV are very tall, very dangerous to get in/out when u wear miniskirt.

Orlando shall be a mpv n not Sun right?

Yeah they should drop their price lower, else how to fight w wish.. Last known price was 126k after the recent 2nd Feb Coe result.

Did you lower the spring? Compared w/ Wish, looks not too high for a SUV. Is this the height for small SUV like Vezel, QQ? Big SUV are very tall, very dangerous to get in/out when u wear miniskirt.

• Praise 1

Orlando is MPV not SUV. Chevrolet SUV is Captiva i think.

SUVs are tall. If wearing miniskirt is tough for SUV (which is tall), it is not much better if going into sportscar (which is low…) :D

Orlando caught my attention because Wish was $143K.

Wish is now $123K. If Orlando don't drop its price, more people will be going back to Wish.

anyone got the latest revised pricing?

Latest Orlando price (23-02-2015) is $116,223, which is similar to one month ago price of $119,000 - $2,888 (CNY promotion).

Orlando caught my attention because Wish was $143K.

Wish is now $123K. If Orlando don't drop its price, more people will be going back to Wish.

Wow… wish reduced $20K?

Then i wonder other MPVs like Estima got reduce how much...

Latest Orlando price (23-02-2015) is $116,223, which is similar to one month ago price of $119,000 - $2,888 (CNY promotion).

wait for VW Touran drop to below 120k [:)]

Orlando should go below 110k if wish is going at 123k.

Wow wish reduced $20K?

Then i wonder other MPVs like Estima got reduce how much...

wait for VW Touran drop to below 120k [:)]

VW got many reported issues. You might want to consider.

Orlando looks nicer and more solid. Taller too.

Saw an old Wish side by side with Orlando.

wonder why Orland's price is still at $119K even after COE is down by $10K...

I was told by my SE that's because the price offered earlier has already taken into account the anticipated drop in COE prices. I guess that the prices should drop soon once COE hits 60K.

VW got many reported issues. You might want to consider.

Orlando looks nicer and more solid. Taller too.

Yup. So far 2 friends who drove the Touran both advised me not to buy. Have read all the horror stories on their forum. For me, reliability is priority.

I was told by my SE that's because the price offered earlier has already taken into account the anticipated drop in COE prices. I guess that the prices should drop soon once COE hits 60K.

Yup. So far 2 friends who drove the Touran both advised me not to buy. Have read all the horror stories on their forum. For me, reliability is priority.

Rest assured on the reliability of your new Orlando as it is made by GM Korea:

GM Korea to Manufacture New Chevrolet in Korea where Defect Rate is Low

- See more at: http://www.businesskorea.co.kr/article/5668/proven-expertise-gm-korea-manufacture-new-chevrolet-korea-where-defect-rate-low

"GM had to pay US$2.5 billion to cover recall costs, and will have to afford even more. Under the current circumstances, GM headquarters had to examine the quality controls of all manufacturing facilities in 160 locations worldwide. GM's headquarters might have chosen the Korean factory again because of low defect rates. According to GM Korea, only 1 percent of all recalled vehicles in North America were from the Korean factory. GM Korea expects more production allocation afterwards, if they successfully manufacture the new Chevrolet Cruze."

Which QQ? You mean Chery QQ? It's definitely no SUV to me.

The Orlando looks like an SUV and it is actually an MPV with SUV crossover looks but lower in height. The engine power is also the same as many small SUVs out there but not it is not a 4 wheel-drive vehicle.

Which QQ? You mean Chery QQ? It's definitely no SUV to me.

The Orlando looks like an SUV and it is actually an MPV with SUV crossover looks but lower in height. The engine power is also the same as many small SUVs out there but not it is not a 4 wheel-drive vehicle.

I think the QQ refers to the Nissan Qashqai.

↡ Advertisement