Would like to know the opinion of you guys, it is worth to get the below:

Honda Integra

Registered in 2005

Milage around 74000

Cost $47000

Good condition

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Get manual, not auto. Honda engine pretty ok, so no worries. Just need to make sure there's no illegal modifications

Hi,

Would like to know the opinion of you guys, it is worth to get the below:

Honda Integra

Registered in 2005

Milage around 74000

Cost $47000

Good condition

Thanks

If DC5 is what you are looking for, what other options would you have ? DC5 went out of production in 2006.

My concern Is the car only left with 4 yrs.. Does people normally consider that when getting a 2nd hand car?How to minimal the impact?

Thanks

Integra.. hmmm.. my percerption is mostly driven by chiongsters. Maybe TS you are one. Just my humble opinion, so forumers who own this car please don't shoot me [:p]

Integra is a model where no longer in production. You may face some problems with the parts as it is not easily available as thought.

Further more, its a 5-6yrs old car, think about it and decide if really worth it?

Edited by Santafe

Integra is a model where no longer in production. You may face some problems with the parts as it is not easily available as thought.

Further more, its a 5-6yrs old car, think about it and decide if really worth it?

parts wise i think can easily search in integrasg forum

anyway there's always stockist and furthermore is using same engine as civic 2.0 and accord 2.0 so wouldn't be much trouble

Neutral Newbie

Integra is a fairly nice ride.. Same as toyota celica which is one of the nicer rides among the Japanese market but stop productions in early 2006. Parts wise shouldnt be a problem as many of china OEM parts around for it.

74k for 6 yr car pretty low usage - can consider. The insurance is the one that will probably pinch you abit becos you are buying a car that stop its production, similar to collectible class automobiles.

For 47k, alot of nice rides out there to choose from... 6 yrs old car do gives a bit of maintenance problem here and there, so do prepare to set aside 35% extra for the wear and tear.

Edited by Maka

Integra is a fairly nice ride.. Same as toyota celica which is one of the nicer rides among the Japanese market but stop productions in early 2006. Parts wise shouldnt be a problem as many of china OEM parts around for it.

74k for 6 yr car pretty low usage - can consider. The insurance is the one that will probably pinch you abit becos you are buying a car that stop its production, similar to collectible class automobiles.

For 47k, alot of nice rides out there to choose from... 6 yrs old car do gives a bit of maintenance problem here and there, so do prepare to set aside 35% extra for the wear and tear.

the truth abt the mileage is still out there.... [;)]:ph34r:

parts wise i think can easily search in integrasg forum

anyway there's always stockist and furthermore is using same engine as civic 2.0 and accord 2.0 so wouldn't be much trouble

In terms of general servicing wear and tear parts is not hard to find. The problem will comes when you need a very specific part. I had experience it myself. Stockist in singapore all no stock, only managed to find a used 2nd hand parts. Moreover, parts are not cheap either.

As for myself I am only interested in geninue parts as I think OEM parts from china may impose unnecessary high risk.