Mini Cooper queries

Lucaswh

Actually cooper not a bad buy now.. there's 3 yrs free warranty and servicing and big disc off the list price.

This is because the 3rd generation model is coming with new engine and design next year. I suppose they ll have to clear stocks soon.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

but how many ppl can differentiate btw a mini cooper and mini one. (exterior wise) and (interior wise) what is the diff btw new engine and old engine if your maintenance cost is fixed and you hardly can speed in sg.

Seriously, with the high COE , fixed hiring cost is quite impt. dun be fool by pml and c&c with their low low pricing now.. ha haha :P

in any case, jap is really not worth it now given that yen is so high.

Edited by ShepherdPie

As mentioned, those before 2010 Mini ONE are 1.4L. Mini Cooper is 1.6L all along.

Mini ONE

Mini ONE is definitely cheaper than Cooper of similar year make.

Looking at the brand new MINI price list, i am really confused on the different version/names of the the MINI?! There are Clubman, Countryman, Roadster, Copper S, Works and Stratford? [confused]

Edited by 13177

Looking at the brand new MINI price list, dont think there are selling MINI one anymore. But i am still confused on the different version/names of the the MINI?! [confused]

There is only ONE Mini i will buy, Mini Cooper S. Don't care how they name the rest of it.

but how many ppl can differentiate btw a mini cooper and mini one. (exterior wise) and (interior wise) what is the diff btw new engine and old engine if your maintenance cost is fixed and you hardly can speed in sg.

Seriously, with the high COE , fixed hiring cost is quite impt. dun be fool by pml and c&c with their low low pricing now.. ha haha :P

Again - if you care about people being able to differentiate, then the Cooper is not for you.

The Cooper is about driving experience, fun, fast and furious - not how you look!

There is only ONE Mini i will buy, Mini Cooper S. Don't care how they name the rest of it.

There's a few above that I would consider also [:p][cool]

I would never never never by a MINI One. Would sooner give away my left testicle.

Again - if you care about people being able to differentiate, then the Cooper is not for you.

The Cooper is about driving experience, fun, fast and furious - not how you look!

do you have a cooper ?

Fixing cost is high for mini and jap car not worth it. Then i think no car can buy liao?! [:p]

But on a more concilatory note -

the Mini One is a perfectly fine car - it's cute as a button, is well liked etc etc.

The point is, if you have to be asking the difference between a One and a Cooper - you won't appreciate the difference.

There's a few above that I would consider also [:p][cool]

I would never never never by a MINI One. Would sooner give away my left testicle.

Why you never buy a MINI One? [:/]

i like 'S' because the engine is "better" but hor.. Cooper look nicer from the outside.. very classic with mental grill and metal bar on top :)

That day saw the matt green cooper in the showroom , damn choi :)

i guess.. if you like cooper.. it's really not abt the "latest".. its how classic it looks.

Nope - I have a Wish (that's a WISH for a cooper, as well as a boring family car)

that's like total opposite of a mini.. totally un-classic....totally functionally .

Cooper is fun.. Cooper is classic, classy .. on its own! :P

that's like total opposite of a mini.. totally un-classic....totally functionally .

Cooper is fun.. Cooper is classic, classy .. on its own! :P

Yeah - I lead a boring life [bigcry] [bigcry] [sleeping] [sleeping]

Fixing cost is high for mini and jap car not worth it. Then i think no car can buy liao?! [:p]

where go high ? 1.4k mthly fixed for the next 3 yrs... road tax cheaper , insurance cheaper...

aniway.. if you dun buy now.. another few more mths.. prices going up up and away... bonus season coming!

Edited by ShepherdPie

Looking at the brand new MINI price list, i am really confused on the different version/names of the the MINI?! There are Clubman, Countryman, Roadster, Copper S, Works and Stratford? [confused]

The Mini is available in many variants.

Mini Hatch - One, Cooper, Cooper S, JCW

Mini Convertible (2 door 4 seater) - One, Cooper, Cooper S, JCW

Mini Clubman (estate variant) - One, Cooper, Cooper S,

Mini CountryMan (4 door pesudo SUV) - One, Cooper, Cooper S

Mini Coupe (2 door 2 seater) - Cooper, Cooper S

Mini Roadster (Convertible of Coupe) - Cooper, Cooper S

Mini Paceman (upcoming 2 door SAV)

Please correct if i'm wrong. [cool]

The Mini is available in many variants.

Mini Hatch - One, Cooper, Cooper S, JCW

Mini Convertible (2 door 4 seater) - One, Cooper, Cooper S, JCW

Mini Clubman (estate variant) - One, Cooper, Cooper S,

Mini CountryMan (4 door pesudo SUV) - One, Cooper, Cooper S

Mini Coupe (2 door 2 seater) - Cooper, Cooper S

Mini Roadster (Convertible of Coupe) - Cooper, Cooper S

Mini Paceman (upcoming 2 door SAV)

Please correct if i'm wrong. [cool]

Just dont understand how come there are so many variants? [confused]

Becasue Mini is a fun lifestyle car - so as many different options as possible for as many different lifestyles as possible.

Besides, its not that many - take a look at Beemer lineup, how many models and model variants will you count?

↡ Advertisement