Appeal to Car owners with Loud Car Alarms

Rogersk8ter

Ever night without fail, my sleep will be disturbed by car owners with loud alarms.

Their alarms are those horn blasts of 7 or 8 intermittent bursts.

Its LOUD and IRRITATING when it goes off in a quite night.

The funny thing is that its set in a way that it will go off blasting w/o any reasons.

Am I right that its just sending out warning by blasting away or to tell ppl around the

car is arm with such loud alarms? Cos thru out the whole night it will just repeatedly

goes off.

Last year, I was carrying my sleeping baby at night when I walked pass this car and for some reason

its alarm went off with its loud horn. My baby was so shocked that she felt sick the next day.

Who can I make a complain? Can I call the police?

↡ Advertisement

which car alarm is not loud?????

lol gd pt.. i think the problem is not wif loud alarms but those that are oversensitive that leaf drop on it it will activate.

Edited by Nf0rc3r

Ever night without fail, my sleep will be disturbed by car owners with loud alarms.

The funny thing is that its set in a way that it will go off blasting w/o any reasons.

Am I right that its just sending out warning by blasting away or to tell ppl around the

car is arm with such loud alarms? Cos thru out the whole night it will just repeatedly

goes off.

Last year, I was carrying my sleeping baby at night when I walked pass this car and for some reason

its alarm went off with its loud horn. My baby was so shocked that she felt sick the next day.

Seriously, you better start training your baby else you are going to have a tough time in the future. I was playing mahjong when my baby girl was sleeping. She will sleep through anything ....

Seriously, you better start training your baby else you are going to have a tough time in the future. I was playing mahjong when my baby girl was sleeping. She will sleep through anything ....

Mahjong sound is music to the ears :D alarm is not -_-

goes off.

living in flats are like that one lar..........give n take a bit

goes off.

all beemers hv this remote alarm key thats does wonder on a peaceful nite muahahahh

if the alarm is much louder than normal, its likely that the owner tap his alarm to the horn + alarm siren... I have similar experience at my place here... The car is believed to have shock sensor installed n adjusted to max sensitivity...

night after night, the car alarm triggle off by passing cars and bike... and the neigbourhood is full of musical tones in the middle of the night... however, not too long a go, think the god decided to punish the noisy car and landed a few bricks on the roof, bonnet and windscreen... The alarm system seems to get too much shock and got mulfunction...

everyone in the neighbourhood live happily after the incident....

Moral of the story?? just pray hard and a few bricks will land on that car once the god hear your prayer loud enough... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tigershark1976

i think the car alarm TS referring to is those alarm that will sound if they sense anything near the car proximity...

think its some kind of sensor call microwave sensor... any object get close to the car will trigger off the alarm if the sensor is adjusted sensetive enough.... hear that the tone could be pre-recorded... for example... the horn could shout... "knn! siam lah!", or "KNNCCB'.... someting like that...

not paiseh meh? I always feel paiseh when my previous ride's alarm rings very loudly. sometimes haven't close door properly then I attempted to lock and it will kpkb.

luckily my current ride don't have such problem, but also brings up another problem that when I forget where I parked my car (I have a pretty bad memory for carparks) then that's it. I got to comb the entire carpark. <_<

Every evening, my neighbour, lao auntie drive champagne altis, will activate her alarm a few times even after the car is parked

Sometimes, she does that in the morning while walking to her car

Everyday I pray some tree branch fall down total her car

or maybe some kind soul can accidentally splash acid on her car

or best someone run her down

if the alarm is much louder than normal, its likely that the owner tap his alarm to the horn + alarm siren... I have similar experience at my place here... The car is believed to have shock sensor installed n adjusted to max sensitivity...

night after night, the car alarm triggle off by passing cars and bike... and the neigbourhood is full of musical tones in the middle of the night... however, not too long a go, think the god decided to punish the noisy car and landed a few bricks on the roof, bonnet and windscreen... The alarm system seems to get too much shock and got mulfunction...

everyone in the neighbourhood live happily after the incident....

Moral of the story?? just pray hard and a few bricks will land on that car once the god hear your prayer loud enough... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Bro, your story reminds me of a recent post of one guy, can't remembered his nick where he will sound his alarm when people walked pass or near his REX wanna be.

I love how bricks landed on the noisy alarm car... Ha ha...

I understand why pple installed car alarms.

But to install super loud alarm to tell the whole neighborhood that u have arrived, I think is a little inconsiderate. When I went out with frens at kopitiam, Porsche, Ferrari and even Lamborghini, when they parked and locked, ha ha.... Silent one.

But the loudest ones are those, .... Not to mention names la... Super modded till u jaw drop cars. And driven by....

I think u guys know what I wanna say la.

Ha ha

↡ Advertisement