Changing coins to notes

Kurty

Supersonic
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Good man! But I no OCBC account…haha.

Wait use my coins at Sheng Siong.

Indeed good lo, but i have already closed my OCBC account liao. Lol.

I remember that time when i went to deposit my tons of coins, paid quite a lot on the coin deposit fee siah! Not worth at all. [bigcry]

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Indeed good lo, but i have already closed my OCBC account liao. Lol.

I remember that time when i went to deposit my tons of coins, paid quite a lot on the coin deposit fee siah! Not worth at all. [bigcry]

Luckily I have the 360 account.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Change with hawkers and stall owners.  They will like to have your coins.

Every time I give them a $50 note, they will ask me:

小弟, 有沒有散的?

Supersonic
8 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Luckily I have the 360 account.

360 account to earn more interest for salary and savings?! Havent compared if OCBC is better or UOB is better? Lol.

• Praise 1

Just now, 13177 said:

360 account to earn more interest for salary and savings?! Havent compared if OCBC is better or UOB is better? Lol.

I moved the money over from UOB to OCBC. Reason is no need to spend at least $500. Rather use the spending on my Citibank card to earn rebates. Just need to credit the salary and increase the savings by $500 monthly that's all.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

I moved the money over from UOB to OCBC. Reason is no need to spend at least $500. Rather use the spending on my Citibank card to earn rebates. Just need to credit the salary and increase the savings by $500 monthly that's all.

OCBC needs to increase $500 monthly, other than credit salary? So same like UOB? But UOB is need to spend $500, but OCBC need to bank in $500 monthly? So is OCBC interest earn higher or UOB higher?

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

7 hours ago, 13177 said:

OCBC needs to increase $500 monthly, other than credit salary? So same like UOB? But UOB is need to spend $500, but OCBC need to bank in $500 monthly? So is OCBC interest earn higher or UOB higher?

Yes need $500 monthly increment for one of the criteria. UOB is need to spend $500. Interest same same.

Turbocharged

Those with POSB Kids account can deposit 1000 coins in a month with no service fee.

Just abit mafan as need to key in the account number/IC/contact number at the machine.

↡ Advertisement