Need Advice on Mit Colt Plus

Dezouk

Dear all

I may be getting a Sep 2007 reg, Mit Colt Plus from a friend, i will like to know whats the best reasonable price i should offer? He will be going to check with the dealers first .

Quota premium paid $17,999.00

Sep 2007 registered

Thanks alot!

↡ Advertisement

Hello,sorry for the info missed

Accident free

OMV ard $15000

COE $17999

Fully stock , no changes made since purchase

mileage ard 55k since sep 2007

First owner

Normal 1.5

non turbo

:)

Edited by Dezouk

like to find colt plus servicing buddies, pls pm me, thanks, reach 150k , 1st owner, so far, very happy with my ride.

yes i find it good lookin, even many say it's "EGG" car. i like especially the front fascia with the HID headlight combo (not the chrome headlamp), very fierce. the headlamp looked like some hi-tech robo-cannon, although i would have preferred rear lamps to be matching w front. also like the electric tailgate, all auto windows at driver side, ETAC system, boot config that no hatch can match.

discontinued probably due to not as well received compared to jazz / fit / yaris / march / swift.

yes i find it good lookin, even many say it's "EGG" car. i like especially the front fascia with the HID headlight combo (not the chrome headlamp), very fierce. the headlamp looked like some hi-tech robo-cannon, although i would have preferred rear lamps to be matching w front. also like the electric tailgate, all auto windows at driver side, ETAC system, boot config that no hatch can match.

discontinued probably due to not as well received compared to jazz / fit / yaris / march / swift.

it is still selling in taiwan with the new facelift

I mean the reason y it not selling any more locally.

Yes, in Taiwan I think call MIT colt plus io. Very nice facelift, both exterior n interior, though interior quality still not like Korean or contis.

It's an under rated car, read from somewhere, its fc is good to excellent, 14km/l.

Anyone can verify?

Confirmed. Able to achieve more than 14kml however I drive. Non-Turbo model.

Neutral Newbie

Any Colt Plus Drivers here? Any major issue experienced with the car till now? Heard from Friend there is wheel locking issue...

Edited by Duststorm
↡ Advertisement