Work stress and pressure

Ingenius

So far there has been no thread on work stress and pressure, as far as i can remember.

What is the kind of stress and pressure you face in your job ? Or is it hectic, demanding, or nerve racking ? Where does the pressure come from ? How do you relieve from the stress ? Can share your experience ? thx.

Edited by Ingenius
↡ Advertisement

My job is super stressful, I come mcf to de-stress!

you dont sound like you are very stressful leh, judging from your light and young hearted postings. keep it up though.

yesterday i made a very silly mistake. a vendor called me and i thought that she was from the other competiting vendor, and i said things i shouldnt have said. you can imagine how damaging it was and how angry i am towards myself. hiaz ...

you dont sound like you are very stressful leh, judging from your light and young hearted postings. keep it up though.

pls la, you don't know my work how siong, have to manage sales, operations, compliance, customer service, human management all at the same time....but then again life goes on, no matter how tough it is....

pls la, you don't know my work how siong, have to manage sales, operations, compliance, customer service, human management all at the same time....but then again life goes on, no matter how tough it is....

have you screwed up big time before ?

during opit hour ? you mean geylang ktv happy hour ah ? you lucky fellow.

ya GL starts at 2.30pm....other joints usually 4pm....but I think HC better...

have you screwed up big time before ?

Yup, I have, I was hauled up for a coffee session(not the type with rviolet) with my big boss, she fugged me and told me to shut up and not reply...ask me to think if I am suitable for the job and just give an answer to my direct superior at that time....I told my direct superior since she told I am not cut up for the job then I quit or take on another role, my direct superior advised me to just eat humble pie and stay on, I did and is still here...

Yup, I have, I was hauled up for a coffee session(not the type with rviolet) with my big boss, she fugged me and told me to shut up and not reply...ask me to think if I am suitable for the job and just give an answer to my direct superior at that time....I told my direct superior since she told I am not cut up for the job then I quit or take on another role, my direct superior advised me to just eat humble pie and stay on, I did and is still here...

[thumbsup]