Getting Summons Still Kena Suan...Biker Flares

Vulcann

Fined liao still kena suan.

"FW" indicated it was a bike.

This biker damn suay.

Could be that he park his bike in a annoying way which obstruct others?

From STOMP:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...on_summons.html

Getting summons bad enough, motorist receives one with rude message

serve_you_right_rude_message_found_on_summons-thumbnail.jpg

As if receiving a summons ticket was not enough, STOMPer Hao Wei was angry to see a handwritten message written on it which read, 'Serve you right!'.

It is not known who wrote the message, as the pen ink used is different from the signature of the parking warden who issued it.

Said the STOMPer (Sep 21):

"Parking summons remark.

"I am so angry with this remark.

"Being issued summons already makes me fed up.

"But someone wrote 'Serve you right' on the ticket.

"Seriously, do you have to write this remark on the paper when I've already been fined?"

↡ Advertisement

Er....wat wld be more appropriate or expected frm stomper?

"U poor thing?"

"Thanks for contributing to the nation?"

"Welcome to Singapore, a FINE country?"

"Testing e ink in my new pen only...Serve U right!"

"Alamak, so little ah? No demerit points? So lucky u"

Haizzz......break law still wan to be so angry.....best to appeal if really got gd reason. Guess he TL and in a bad mood but do wish he knw better.....I also angry if he illegally park but NO high tech, low tech, in-tact devices or TP/LTA/Fatimah around to fine him leh....u knw, the Minister of Roads not working! :D[:p] [:p] [:p]

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

Fined liao still kena suan.

"FW" indicated it was a bike.

This biker damn suay.

Could be that he park his bike in a annoying way which obstruct others?

From STOMP:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...on_summons.html

Getting summons bad enough, motorist receives one with rude message

As if receiving a summons ticket was not enough, STOMPer Hao Wei was angry to see a handwritten message written on it which read, 'Serve you right!'.

It is not known who wrote the message, as the pen ink used is different from the signature of the parking warden who issued it.

Said the STOMPer (Sep 21):

"Parking summons remark.

"I am so angry with this remark.

"Being issued summons already makes me fed up.

"But someone wrote 'Serve you right' on the ticket.

"Seriously, do you have to write this remark on the paper when I've already been fined?"

i ever tio 70 before...but i wrote an appeal in my best english...to my surprise it was waived [:)]

do wrong thing still kpkb for what ??? even pple suan him on his face...so what....the very fact is he should not do the wrong thing...

i always tell my fren...when pple say no parking...u better don't park...if park liao dio fine....don't kpkb then write appeal letter....it is a waste of tax payer money...want to break the rule...accept the penalty...simple...

How did the saying go... "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone"?

People made a mistake and paid the price... was there a need to rub it in? What does that say about the person who felt the need to take the trouble to provoke the offender? Is this going to become a country where people lynch you for every little mistake you make? Hm.

How did the saying go... "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone"?

People made a mistake and paid the price... was there a need to rub it in? What does that say about the person who felt the need to take the trouble to provoke the offender? Is this going to become a country where people lynch you for every little mistake you make? Hm.

When you kena accident because of illegally parked vehicles, would those drivers who parked illegally feel sorry for you? I almost had one.

When you kena accident because of illegally parked vehicles, would those drivers who parked illegally feel sorry for you? I almost had one.

Forgive me if I have my doubts about the fault of a parked vehicle in causing an accident, illegal or not.