Ang Moh smash car windscreen boast nvm he got money to pay

King_of_abalone

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story...506-277398.html

From google translate

Beauty out of the way dissatisfied with foreign directors cut crack goggles car hit The accident occurred near the road in Bled Lane 6 Toa Payoh slip road. Photo Gallery Director of sports car driving foreign banks, were dissatisfied with the beauty of the Mercedes out of the way, after allegedly overtaking intercept, Meng Hui palms hit the crack Mercedes goggles, also leave an "I lose money", the results alerted police to the scene investigation. The accident occurred at 7 o'clock last night, place in Bled, Lane 6 Toa Payoh slip road near the road. Maung beauty Manager alarm Reporters rushed to the scene after receiving the notification, a Mercedes parked on the roadside, the right side mirror cracked windshield, police are to the woman knowing what the context. Mercedes His wife, the owner is a beautiful female manager (36 years) told reporters that she was from Toa Payoh to drive out of the slip road, Lane 6, a Bentley sports car was intercepted. "I found out Brad way a sports car in the rear, but soon after, the car accelerated, moving parallel with me, close to my car, and even overtaking, braking, force me to stop." Driver husband: lucky wife a brake. The full report, please refer to 21.09.2011 "Shin Min Daily News."

↡ Advertisement

Pardon me but e translation is akin to a smashed wordscreen with missing words cracked out. I am just glad that e wife braked in time and no1 other than a bruised ego who smashed e windscreen of a beauty, I mean the owner of the ride is a beast....sorry, e bentley and a mercs with a beauty in one and a beast in e other.....erh...hmmm.....so, e windscreen is now sueing...I mean e beauty is now sueing e beast for e smashed windscreen.

Great......translation....this is not.

Avoid a beast in a bentley whose paws love to smash windscreens becos he tinks yrs need a new one and he has lots of moolahhh to help with e replacement....whether u like it anot.

No offense, tink tat is e gist of e translated part. Sorri if me no beri gd with it.

Cheers

• Praise 1

this time he use hand! the last time he also do the same, over take then fouce other car to stop, but he kick 2,car door... saying he got money to pay, dont block my way if u are slow! move out of my way next time u see my car!

police cannot do anything... end up he also never pay for the repair....

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story...506-277398.html

From google translate

Beauty out of the way dissatisfied with foreign directors cut crack goggles car hit The accident occurred near the road in Bled Lane 6 Toa Payoh slip road. Photo Gallery Director of sports car driving foreign banks, were dissatisfied with the beauty of the Mercedes out of the way, after allegedly overtaking intercept, Meng Hui palms hit the crack Mercedes goggles, also leave an "I lose money", the results alerted police to the scene investigation. The accident occurred at 7 o'clock last night, place in Bled, Lane 6 Toa Payoh slip road near the road. Maung beauty Manager alarm Reporters rushed to the scene after receiving the notification, a Mercedes parked on the roadside, the right side mirror cracked windshield, police are to the woman knowing what the context. Mercedes His wife, the owner is a beautiful female manager (36 years) told reporters that she was from Toa Payoh to drive out of the slip road, Lane 6, a Bentley sports car was intercepted. "I found out Brad way a sports car in the rear, but soon after, the car accelerated, moving parallel with me, close to my car, and even overtaking, braking, force me to stop." Driver husband: lucky wife a brake. The full report, please refer to 21.09.2011 "Shin Min Daily News."

Greeks?

Pardon me but e translation is akin to a smashed wordscreen with missing words cracked out. I am just glad that e wife braked in time and no1 other than a bruised ego who smashed e windscreen of a beauty, I mean the owner of the ride is a beast....sorry, e bentley and a mercs with a beauty in one and a beast in e other.....erh...hmmm.....so, e windscreen is now sueing...I mean e beauty is now sueing e beast for e smashed windscreen.

Great......translation....this is not.

Avoid a beast in a bentley whose paws love to smash windscreens becos he tinks yrs need a new one and he has lots of moolahhh to help with e replacement....whether u like it anot.

No offense, tink tat is e gist of e translated part. Sorri if me no beri gd with it.

Cheers

Many thanks for your help translating the Greeks. In case I mis-understood the tread, I better not comment further.

this time he use hand! the last time he also do the same, over take then fouce other car to stop, but he kick 2,car door... saying he got money to pay, dont block my way if u are slow! move out of my way next time u see my car!

police cannot do anything... end up he also never pay for the repair....

Elites above the law?

google translation very lousy. dont understand the english..

yalor, can't even translate their own name, 谷歌 mean 'valley song' [rolleyes] what are they thinking? [laugh]