Drunk driver bang into a stationary GTR waiting at traffic.

Zxcvb

2i739rq.jpg

28w1lqp.jpg

Been following this thread for a couple of weeks. Seems like the GTR driver is damn suay. Waiting at traffic light, kenna banged by a drunk driver in a carbon fibre bonnet Vios driving opposite direction. Worst thing is Vios insurance don't wanna pay, gotta claim from own insurance. Repair cost coming to 70k on parts alone, haven't include labour and all. I read the thread, pity the GTR driver. Seriously, this can happen to anyone.

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?/t...ver-last-night/

↡ Advertisement

Pretty sure that GTR's insurer will sue either e insurer of Vios' driver or e drunk driver directly. But ya, rather unlucky to be hit and can happen to anyone here.

Drunk drivers.....always tink dey very steady after downing more den dey can cope....wish these will be responsible.

Safe ride and ok to drink.......... more......water, after parking. [:p] [:p] [:p]

• Praise 1

vios insurance dont pay?

wtf?

gtr insurance sure fight till vios insurance pants drop.

big payout+future wont insure him.

gtr innocently waiting at traffic light and kena HEAD ON.

hmm, how come vios insurance doesn't wanna pay?

I thought the case is quite straightforward....unless vios insurance say that the vios has been modded, so insurance has been voided!

hmm, how come vios insurance doesn't wanna pay?

I thought the case is quite straightforward....unless vios insurance say that the vios has been modded, so insurance has been voided!

drunk driving=that fellar's insurance coy wont pay u.

shouldn't it be the insurance company still pay for the other party's damages, but own driver pays for his own damages? else what kind of insurance scheme is this? if it is like that, then anyone can go drink driving and bang into a ferrari big time...just kidding...but seriously what crap insurance are we talking about then?

wait... i just thought of a new insurance plan...insurance against drink drivers.. if a drunk driver bangs into one, one can still claim own insurance and wont affect next year's premium or NCD etc...then there will be different different kinds of insurance packages...hahaha

wait... i just thought of a new insurance plan...insurance against drink drivers.. if a drunk driver bangs into one, one can still claim own insurance and wont affect next year's premium or NCD etc...then there will be different different kinds of insurance packages...hahaha

ya.

and pay 5k for a yearly premium?

no ty.

shouldn't it be the insurance company still pay for the other party's damages, but own driver pays for his own damages? else what kind of insurance scheme is this? if it is like that, then anyone can go drink driving and bang into a ferrari big time...just kidding...but seriously what crap insurance are we talking about then?

The law is as so.

The only way out is don't report the drunk to the police. let the driver go free in the eyes of the law,

since driver "isn't" drunk, can claim his insurance

Advantage

Victim get to claim insurance

Drunk gets to keep his license, no police record

Disadvantage

Drunk can get drunk again and might hit someone instead of a car.

remember spiderman? he let go of the criminal then the criminal kills his uncle.

that is really a question of how much is our own integrity when it happen to us.

This is fugged up.

I can understand the drunk driver's insurer trying to bail on him.

But even the victim's insurance is trying to play punk. What the fugg????

If ever a story should be stomped, this is it

The law is as so.

The only way out is don't report the drunk to the police. let the driver go free in the eyes of the law,

since driver "isn't" drunk, can claim his insurance

Advantage

Victim get to claim insurance

Drunk gets to keep his license, no police record

Disadvantage

Drunk can get drunk again and might hit someone instead of a car.

remember spiderman? he let go of the criminal then the criminal kills his uncle.

that is really a question of how much is our own integrity when it happen to us.

claim his insurance and let him go.

its not my fault.

why the fug must i pay?