How to best cook a chicken?

Gitanic

there are spice stuffings you can buy from supermart you can stuff into your chick and you glaze with honey and put into oven and grill it.

Thanks.

Fried it! We know it's unhealthy lah.. but, YUM! [smash][smash]

Actually i am also thinking of tonic cooking.Just that those ready packed herbs sold in supermarkets sucks.

go to the indian spice shop and tell them for grilled chicken...make changes to suit your own taste from there on... [:p] actually why not you try using chicken leg first...make soup...grilled...fried....all can..the portion is much smaller for a try...so if not nice...won't waste....

go to the indian spice shop and tell them for grilled chicken...make changes to suit your own taste from there on... [:p] actually why not you try using chicken leg first...make soup...grilled...fried....all can..the portion is much smaller for a try...so if not nice...won't waste....

Usually i only know curry powder,five spice powder,MSG,SALT,light/dark soy sauce for marinate.

I am still learning more advanced marinating.Maybe will try some Indian stuff.

Any suggestions?

Generally 1.2kg ones are more tender.

We love to marinate it overnight with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and lots of flat leaf parsley. Then low heat on the BBQ and grill until cooked.

Buy ready pack herbs that enable you to make a nice ginseng chicken....! healthy and you can have chicken and soup at the same time...

Edited by LoverofCar

Actually i am also thinking of tonic cooking.Just that those ready packed herbs sold in supermarkets sucks.

Yu yuan sang is having a sale at junction 8 Bishan today. So u can go buy herbal tonic for making chicken soup....

Personally, I will cut the chicken into half.

One half for making herbal soup. Enough for 4 pax

Second half to cook curry chicken for some other day. Also enough for 4 pax. Curry powder v easy to buy. If u lazy, just buy packet in supermarkets, in your own coconut or fresh milk, extra Chilli..... Voil

Edited by Donut