Woodland Checkpoint - Diverted to lorry lanes for checking

Cdrarities

Today at 1:45pm, all cars were diverted to the lorry lanes for thorough checks although there were no jams. Thorough check by Police at first then proceed to scan passport and there were dedicated officers station outside and read out and see the faces of all people inside the car.

What happended?????

But this has to be the fastest time through checkpoint. [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Today at 1:45pm, all cars were diverted to the lorry lanes for thorough checks although there were no jams. Thorough check by Police at first then proceed to scan passport and there were dedicated officers station outside and read out and see the faces of all people inside the car.

What happended?????

But this has to be the fastest time through checkpoint.

Mis-identified for lorries [:p]

What happended?????

Going out from SG or into SG?

Both direction i kena before, hell lot faster than normal car lanes..

What happended?????

depends.... usually fast but I ever diverted to the stupid lorry lane and kena a kuku officer..... ends up stucking there for more than an hour although there are only 5 cars in front of me...

From JB to S'pore. Much faster. A rare treat to venture into the dark lorry lanes. Wah, got lotsa uneven stretch. Don't mind going through again as it is much faster.

From JB to S'pore. Much faster. A rare treat to venture into the dark lorry lanes. Wah, got lotsa uneven stretch. Don't mind going through again as it is much faster.

From SG going into JB, i kena twice.. the other direction, lost count liao..

↡ Advertisement