What types of cars are usually driven by dangerous drivers?

Saviourwu

Cars Dangerous Drivers Drive  

266 members have voted

1. 1. What types of cars do dangerous drivers usually drive?

• Honda
    • Audi
    • BMW
    • Chery
    • Mazda
    • Subaru
    • Toyota
    • Chevrolet
    • Ford
    • Hyundai
    • KIA
    • Mercedes-Benz
    • Mitsubishi
    • Nissan
    • Suzuki
    • Volkswagen
    • Volvo
    • MINI
    • Porsche
    • Other Brands (Please indicate in Post)

Neutral Newbie

Will like to share a 'scene' on last sat. Saw a flashy BMW making a turn near Sengkang Compass Point which was at very close shave with a couple trying to cross the road. The guy did a super flying kick to the BMW to vent his frustation at the reckless driver. Not sure if the car suffers damage but the poor guy who kicks the car must have been in pain. Drivers nowadays..........sigh...

↡ Advertisement

no matter how many such treads being created, it will always ended up with the same results. perception takes control for most. it was once the red hatch civic with red cap on the driver head that always in a rush, and now the young chap in a rex that always in a rush. Till the next mass "rusher" appeared, these 2 brands will always, i repeat ALWAYS, being targeted. Till then, 3 brands.

I disagree..I have had pleasant experiences with Scoob drivers..sometimes even at car grooming centres they are friendly and will share the mods they are doing..but for Honda drivers..really..bad experiences all year round..streams and civics..especially those in black or white colours....

Also met a haolian FN2R driver recently at a car wash.. :angry:

eh bro, why porsche break loose otr earns respect while ctr/evo/rex ki siao otr received condemnation? is it becoz they cost more? :blink::blink::blink:

Haiz! I won't condemn those makes, but others have different ideas & opinions about their drivers. In fact, I really like the Evo and certain models of Rex like the GC8 :wub:

Is it because they cost more? Not really la. It's more because I know the Porsche fellas personally, and their character. Like I said, those cars are meant to be driven hard, and what we perceive as dangerous or reckless, is nothing more than an everyday commute for owners of such vehicles.

civic is a good car. driven by what kind of driver is another issue. I bet if the same cutting-lanes-without-signalling driver was driving a merc, bmw, lambo, ferrari etc they will be viewed as "zai" instead of "reckless"

civic is a good car. driven by what kind of driver is another issue. I bet if the same cutting-lanes-without-signalling driver was driving a merc, bmw, lambo, ferrari etc they will be viewed as "zai" instead of "reckless"

"zai" becoz after crashed can buy another one anytime, "reckless" is becoz no car to drive after totaled i suppose......

Neutral Newbie

Any car can be dangerous in the hands of a driver who doesn't think before doing his/her stunts.

Even a bicycle is dangerous if riden by them.

I don't want to label car brands to against such people, as there are good drivers driving all brands of cars too.

it is NOT the CAR we drive say about us, IT IS THE DRIVER !!!

U man a mercedes or Bentley are good drivers? Or the Toyo or Cherry are equally bad?

Come on lah!! Don't sterotype pls.

Stereotyping means you strive to be correct most of the time but open to being wrong because it is a stereotype only. Ok lah! :D

Any car can be dangerous in the hands of a driver who doesn't think before doing his/her stunts.

Even a bicycle is dangerous if riden by them.

I don't want to label car brands to against such people, as there are good drivers driving all brands of cars too.

the fact is not many pple notice good drivers..who gives a hoot and remember the nissan sunny who gave way to u..same thing when working..pple only look to criticize bad bosses

↡ Advertisement