Using jb customs exit for lorry

Acemundo

it used to be accessible by passenger cars on saturdays after 7pm and part of sundays.

i am wondering if anyone knows if it is still available for access by passenger cars and if yes, any change in timing? :D

↡ Advertisement

i always thought it was a case by case thing? didnt know the timing is fixed.

many many years ago, probably 2005-2006 was fixed....now i dont know hehe

i always thought it was a case by case thing? didnt know the timing is fixed.

Yes its one of the best kept secrets...dun need to join the queue until face green green.

BTW...this is from JB coming back and not the Woodlands customs (sometime jam jialat and no lorry/bus to clear, SG customs allows the use of lorry lanes)...but you need to get out of the car to hand passport to customs and officer will come out to check...but to me...sometime wait lagi longer because of this.

Dun think there is anymore...the JB lorry customs change liao mah....

ok i guessed so too since the great changes there. but asked in case there is a better option available on weekends [laugh]

Dun think there is anymore...the JB lorry customs change liao mah....

It's still there, but now solely for heavy vehicles only.. There was a time though, entering Singapore, when I was diverted to the old customs building for clearance, due to the massive jam at the CIQ building.

For me...SOP...if traffic jam jialat jialat...I go NJ Spa (formly Eden) and relac...

If die die must go back....drive to 2nd link.

I rather hang around shopping centre than kenna stuck in a 2 hour jam...wanna go toilet also not an option !!

For me...SOP...if traffic jam jialat jialat...I go NJ Spa (formly Eden) and relac...

If die die must go back....drive to 2nd link.

I rather hang around shopping centre than kenna stuck in a 2 hour jam...wanna go toilet also not an option !!

on sunday evenings back say around 7pm, is the traffic at 2nd link much lesser and clears faster?

how much is the toll fee on way back at 2nd link?