Is it considered littering?

Tom_kkh

say u parked a car under a tree.

when u came back the car is full of leaves and small branches, so u sweep it off the car.

so is this littering?

just curious.

↡ Advertisement

when u came back the car is full of leaves and small branches, so u sweep it off the car.

so is this littering?

just curious.

if the car is not there, where do you think the leaves will end up in? [laugh]

so is this littering?

just curious.

Nea should fine the tree not you.

Indirectly, i could leave all my litters on my car. When the car moves, if any of the litters drop from my car, it is still not consider littering. Right?

leaves do not grow on you nor always bring tonnes of leaves with you dun ya????

The answer is no. If I dropped a $50 note - littering? I think the NEA officer will probably pick up and pocket it.

Worse, that's corruption. You dropped the note = littering. The NEA officer pockets it and let's you off = accepting a bribe for looking the other way. You both kena. [laugh]

Yes, sementacially it's littering.

The purposeful act of using active mantal capabilities to manipulate the limbs to cause objects to land on the ground is called littering.

Next time you see an old man scooping up a pile of dirt and dumping it at the roots of a plant, you can call NEA to report the littering act.

TS think too much liao. If like that, rain fall off the car can be also consider littering, since it came off the car.

just trying to be on the safe side.

because yesterday my car covered with leaves and i swept them away, than my colleague asked me, "like that can mei? wont get fine?" and that started me thinking...

just trying to be on the safe side.

because yesterday my car covered with leaves and i swept them away, than my colleague asked me, "like that can mei? wont get fine?" and that started me thinking...

Why don't your just drive your car and let the wind carry the leaves away. Then the NEA have to go after the wind instead [rolleyes]

so is this littering?

just curious.

so many places to park, why park under the tree......

beware of birds dropping also hor .... [mad]