SIA, Hot Stewardess Airlines

Billcoke

I find the uniform of SIA kinda tight. Maybe thats why look more sexy.

The picture they have of Cathay is terrible. I know looks is subjective, but I am not feeling this.

1317063894_hot-stewardess-airlines_3.jpg

But anyway, how hot the air stewardess are did not affect my choice of airline at all.

The picture they have of Cathay is terrible. I know looks is subjective, but I am not feeling this.

But anyway, how hot the air stewardess are did not affect my choice of airline at all.

I agreed with the cathay. Too many layer of clothings on their body. [:p]

Come on... this has to be the HOTTEST! :wub:

Love these ladies. If I manage to sian one of them, no more needing to wash my own car again! [:p]

Edited by Kiadaw

i like smart looking girls. [laugh] [laugh]

That particular picture of the Air France girl is smokin'. :wub: But I've flown Air France (biz class, so the good ones should've been brought out), and the stewardesses were very disappointing. Most of them looked middle-aged and matronly.

The Cathay Pacific girls in that photo looked like sh*t. Seriously. It's not about clothing - I simply wouldn't *want* to see those particular chicks naked. <_<