Beware of Car Scratcher

Saviourwu

dunno what happen, wake up and kanna this strange backside scratch of very fine lines from middle to side of boot area. Anyone else encountered such scratches before? Maybe cats trying to climb our cars?

Wonder if it's a serial scratcher or someone backside itchy.... [shakehead]

Sigh... not sure if should repair or not, used scratch removers but lines still visible. Too many dings and chips, making me a bit tired and starting to feel no point repairing liao...

post-65192-1317232936_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

before anyone say i offended someone, do note that i always give way, never horn, and never high beam. Wonder who so backside itchy... Take his time to make fine straight scratches some more... [dizzy]

Edited by Saviourwu

Neutral Newbie

Not point whining in here. It's very common in Singapore. Get yourself a cam to catch the culprit rather than complaining here right?

sometimes scratches at the back may due to driver overlook

i've reverse my car before into some lots not noticing that there are some overgrown bushes behind

the scratches are from the bushes twigs

dunno what happen, wake up and kanna this strange backside scratch of very fine lines from middle to side of boot area. Anyone else encountered such scratches before? Maybe cats trying to climb our cars?

Sigh... not sure if should repair or not, used scratch removers but lines still visible. Too many dings and chips, making me a bit tired and starting to feel no point repairing liao...

there will always be green-eyed monster le, especially your car is bmw.

last time drove a new car, also kena scratch.

Scratched by shopping bags, trolleys etc...

Mmm...... from some article, iirc cats choose car to climb, colour make a difference......

Not point whining in here. It's very common in Singapore. Get yourself a cam to catch the culprit rather than complaining here right?

even caught already also no use. Unless you are prepared to spend money and bring the fellow to court.... if you win, maybe can get back a few thousand for repray whole car... but if the fellow got no money n declare bankrupt, you may loss everything including your legal fees...

Hi bro. Is your vehicle parked in HDB or private property?

My point is that some condos have cctv.

Hi bro. Is your vehicle parked in HDB or private property?

My point is that some condos have cctv.

video no see anyone passing by whole night leh... culprit must have came hidden behind the walls or went behind the gaps of cars... [shakehead]

Twincharged

video no see anyone passing by whole night leh... culprit must have came hidden behind the walls or went behind the gaps of cars... [shakehead]

Then most probably is a resident there lo. Thats why he knows where have CCTV and how to hide.

I cant really see the pics of the scratches on my tab but it may be cats who occasionally sleep under or on cars late at nites and use it as a scratching pole?

The other possibility are shopping trolleys or other objects people push and carry in between the cars. Anyway if its not to noticeable just leave it. Wait till the next inevitable bumper kiss and then respray. No big issue.