Block 186 along Woodland Industrial Park E6

Qqman

Neutral Newbie

Dear all,

Just to share with all of you to prevent another victim $ been suck away.

This morning my ride was parked at block 186 along woodland Industrial Park E6. While waiting for my wife (Driving lesson) and having breakfast from 10.30am to 12.30pm, my ride was clamped by the premises management.

I went to ask them for a reason and the man told me I have exceeded the grace period of 1 hr. I was puzzled and asked him where was the sign board.

His reply was that there is a warning notice when I drive into the CP. I was like "WTF".

I went to see the sign board which indicated only "Unauthorized, Indiscriminate or Illegally parked vehicles will be wheel clamped" BUT it doesnt indicate the grace period. :angry:

I have no time to argue but to pay $100 for them to release the wheel clamp. Sway! :angry:

Edited by Qqman
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Ya. Sway! Kena chop like carrot cake. Anyway just avoid at all cost. :angry:

I have parked behind the coffeeshop for a prata breakfast.

Edited by Qqman

If the car "Unauthorised, omdiscriminate or illegally" parked at a "private" premise. The management has every right to wheel clamp the car. I have never heard of "grace period" under such circumstances. The management is lenient enough to provide some grace period.

Many times in my condo, visitors will argue with the security when their car get wheel clamped. There is definitely sufficient signboard advising them not to park at Resident Lots. The security are also given instructions to advise visitors to park at the Non residents lots. I am anal at times, and once I approach a visitor and asked the driver if he is a resident. He replied that he is not a resident and I asked whether the security advise him to park at non resident lots and his reply was "YES". Out of kindness, I inform him that his car could get wheel clamped if he persist to park at the resident lot. He drove off to park at a non resident lots. There are more than sufficient visitor lots as the car park is a multistorey car park with lift. I just do not understand some people.

Edited by Civic6228

Must kneel down and beg the security guard like that FT girl who kena wheel clamped near gayland few months back!

Expensive breakfast!