Using the easy way out again!!! Cut COEs!!!!

Orionong

Neutral Newbie

Why cant our Ah Lui be more creative in handling our COEs! Congested only means cut down on COE! WTH!always use the the easy way out.Y dun restrict PR in buying cars?or they pay higher COEs??Since we have world class transport! Owners with more than one car will have to pay a higher COE for the next and so on!?!Certain profession like sales people can have slight privilege in buying cars capped at certain category only? I think there are really many ways than only cut COE!!

↡ Advertisement

Why cant our Ah Lui be more creative in handling our COEs! Congested only means cut down on COE! WTH!always use the the easy way out.Y dun restrict PR in buying cars?or they pay higher COEs??Since we have world class transport! Owners with more than one car will have to pay a higher COE for the next and so on!?!Certain profession like sales people can have slight privilege in buying cars capped at certain category only? I think there are really many ways than only cut COE!!

i agreed on the pay more for 2nd car...but dun agree on restrict PR from buying car...too selfish...singaporean are human but PR not? PR need car more than anyone else coz need to travel back to malaysia...singaporean die die must live in sg...car is not needed most of the time coz public transport is good enuf...malaysia public transport is not as good as in sg...think abt it

Neutral Newbie

i agreed on the pay more for 2nd car...but dun agree on restrict PR from buying car...too selfish...singaporean are human but PR not? PR need car more than anyone else coz need to travel back to malaysia...singaporean die die must live in sg...car is not needed most of the time coz public transport is good enuf...malaysia public transport is not as good as in sg...think abt it

ok... then how about no subsidy for other national PRs other than Malaysia PR?Many options to work on I strongly believe. Just like cooling measures on properties!

Turbocharged

malaysia's public transport not as good as sg.... hmm, is that LTA's problem?

well, PRs can drive MY cars into SG and get charged $20 per day

correct tat's y we buy more expensive car in sg....is fair deal...

btw dun think got anything to do with LTA...is the government direction...i think

Neutral Newbie

hmm...if you r the government...you wont want to create this kind of double standard....try something else....

this is not double standard leh... PR cant buy brand new subsidized flats in SG too... u dun call that double std right? Is just a matter how the GOVT chooses which method.

Malaysians, once they become SG PR, cannot drive MY cars into SG.

this is not double standard leh... PR cant buy brand new subsidized flats in SG too... u dun call that double std right? Is just a matter how the GOVT chooses which method.

bro...i mean double standard against PR....malaysian PR and non malaysian PR...but still PR...

for HDB...government need to differentiate between PR and singaporean...tats y PR cant buy new flat.....lan lan have to buy resale lo...

yaya i miss out tat one...is true PR cant drive MY registered car in sg...

Turbocharged

well, policies can be changed in order to improve the conditions...

but it depends on the government

i'm sure many will give up driving even if charged $5 per day

you mean our govt has to structure our transport system just to cater for you so that you can have a car to drive back home as and when you like?

*clap clap.

Neutral Newbie

well, policies can be changed in order to improve the conditions...

but it depends on the government

i'm sure many will give up driving even if charged $5 per day

I think u are referring many will not give up , right? hahaha

Turbocharged

bro...i mean double standard against PR....malaysian PR and non malaysian PR...but still PR...

for HDB...government need to differentiate between PR and singaporean...tats y PR cant buy new flat.....lan lan have to buy resale lo...

sorry to say that... but i'm still sticking to my views

PR couples (both hubby and wife are PRs) should not be able to buy any HDB public housings, be it new, resale or haunted

they can buy private properties if they can afford it, if not pls rent

bro treat ur malaysian fren nicer le....we used to be one happy family...our background is the same...singaporean can happily make malaysia their 2nd home if not becoz of the crime rate....we share so many commonalities unlike other nationality...

Neutral Newbie

PR couples (both hubby and wife are PRs) should not be able to buy any HDB public housings, be it new, resale or haunted

Please stick to only COEs... Cool down... hahahaha..

Turbocharged

I think u are referring many will not give up , right? hahaha

er.. no

i'm referring to PRs being able to drive their MY cars into SG, but subjected to a daily levy say $5 per day

of cos, i can't see that happening as our govt is pro-PR

PR couples cannot buy HDB resale? new rule? btw i dun live in HDB...not too sure...

↡ Advertisement