POWER COOL Solar Film from JB

AL5509

Neutral Newbie

Wonder anyone heard or even using this brand of solar film (power cool) from JB.

I was quoted RM 380 for doing only e front windscreen.

Alternatively RM 680 for the whole car (6 wind-screen for a saloon car).

As e remaining 5 wind-screen are with solar film hence to 'tear' it off before putting up e new solar film, they will charge RM 80.

Any comment on what mentioned about?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Went with my friend to taiping,perak 2 week ago. He did front and back for rm 60 only, include take off the old one. If do whole car rm180. But dont noe what brand, looks ok to me afterdone up. Really cheap if u go further north out of jb.

One qns that spring to mind. LTA friendly? [laugh] Beware might cost u more to remove them during your next veh inspection.

Wonder anyone heard or even using this brand of solar film (power cool) from JB.

I was quoted RM 380 for doing only e front windscreen.

Alternatively RM 680 for the whole car (6 wind-screen for a saloon car).

As e remaining 5 wind-screen are with solar film hence to 'tear' it off before putting up e new solar film, they will charge RM 80.

Any comment on what mentioned about?

Thanks

Was it at a brothers workshop? I was quoted this too.. They did a demo for me.. I think it is quite ok.. Anyway I did my front windscreen and two front windows in sg only $150.. Rear should also be the same.. So total only $300 for whole car.. IRR 90%, lta compliant.. So far no complains.. They are excellent compared to my friends' rike cool, 3M and huper optik ones.. Dunno about their irr though..

Oh ya, inclusive of removal of front window solar films.. Actually its a simple and fast process to remove.. My front windscreen didnt have a solar film on cuz just had it replaced..