25% Discount at Caltex

Vinceng

Enjoy additional 10% cash rebate on top of the current 15% savings on petrol at Caltex every Saturday and Sunday between 1 October and 31 October 2011.

Simply charge a minimum of S$200 gross (before discounts) at Caltex with your HSBC card in October 2011 to be eligible for the additional 10% cash rebate!

http://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/2/personal/cards/...efits-at-caltex

↡ Advertisement

Only got ocbc card.

Damm. Don't have hsbc Card!!

Why not just down the prices?

I have being holding back, hoping for petrol station to lower the prices this week!!

My jazz computer shows the remaining distance to travel is only 40km....I hope can tahan till Friday, where the usual prices drop day ( from previous experiences).

Only got ocbc card.

I have being holding back, hoping for petrol station to lower the prices this week!!

My jazz computer shows the remaining distance to travel is only 40km....I hope can tahan till Friday, where the usual prices drop day ( from previous experiences).

Own a car till so stress. You are a pathetic car owner. i suggest u take public transport.

More t&c, many drivers prob wouldn't have read or met this-

To be eligible for the existing 4% cash rebate programme at Caltex service stations in Singapore, cardholder must meet a minimum spend of S$600 (on anything, anywhere) per month for 3 months in the qualifying quarter (October

Neutral Newbie

Only got ocbc card.

:blink: need calculate til soooo detail?? Take bus cheaper la. [laugh]

To be eligible for the existing 4% cash rebate programme at Caltex service stations in Singapore, cardholder must meet a minimum spend of S$600 (on anything, anywhere) per month for 3 months in the qualifying quarter (October

Supercharged

thanks for pointing that out. hsbc's discounts look great on the outside. I believe they also give quite some rebate at Giant. But similarly, there's this minimum spend required...

Agreed. I almost sign up for this card some months back. The advert looks so tempting..then my bro-in-law pointed out to me its fine print of T&C. In the end, I sign up with Citibank and POSB Everyday instead.

I think POSB Everyday card still the best so far. Its 15% discount at SPC, anytime.

dbs esso card-18% outright

yup! have been enjoying 18% for many monthsssss till now....... :D

↡ Advertisement