Used BMW 320i or Lexus IS250?

20G

To know whether which car model is the best, the method is simple.

Just look at the number of non-accident car of any specific made being towed on the road and you will get the answer.

Edited by Tayv
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

To know whether which car model is the best, the method is simple.

Just look at the number of non-accident car of any specific made being towed on the road and you will get the answer.

lol. Cherry QQ is the car for your quote - seriously, I have never ever seen a QQ on tow.

Test drove IS250 today, my feedback below

- the back seat is not cramp per what many says, with my seating position (I'm 1.72m tall)

- ride is quiet and comfortable

- ride is boring, there is no surge in speed despite it's high bhp and torque, it slowly picks up speed

- I would prefer BMW (driven 118i, very punchy for those who loves to accelerate)

I am very surprised to hear that IS pick up speed slowly... -_-

• Praise 1

Test drove IS250 today, my feedback below

- the back seat is not cramp per what many says, with my seating position (I'm 1.72m tall)

- ride is quiet and comfortable

- ride is boring, there is no surge in speed despite it's high bhp and torque, it slowly picks up speed

- I would prefer BMW (driven 118i, very punchy for those who loves to accelerate)

I got test drove both cars in the past. Certainly would go for the IS 250 than E90.

Unless its the new 3series.

Well, even if it break down, it is going to be gentle to one's wallet. Not going to cost one's arm or limbs :D

Edited by Tayv

had an e46 bmw, now change to 'H' car :)

bmw is really for the badge. obviously the handling is also something positive but i don't want to put my car in the garage every time something minor happens and take the mrt.

plus 320i is going to make you feel sad every time a 325i stops beside you, or a 330i, or a 335i. not going to say m3 because that's ///M

• Praise 1

had an e46 bmw, now change to 'H' car :)

bmw is really for the badge. obviously the handling is also something positive but i don't want to put my car in the garage every time something minor happens and take the mrt.

plus 320i is going to make you feel sad every time a 325i stops beside you, or a 330i, or a 335i. not going to say m3 because that's ///M

Care to share how often you go to garage and what are the usual problems?