Superb Extracts from Jobs

Sabbie

Neutral Newbie

If you live shitty life, might as well die early rite?

I dun see those in south africa crying to die early :blink:

while his words are inspiring, it depends on the context as well. The thing is firstly, he's talented and able to make a good living out of it. not everyone can have this sort of talent. and also, it largely depends on where a person comes from. the country he's from encourages free thinking and pursuing one's interest. but of course, it's always good to pursue what u like but we always need to balance it with making a living and raising a family here. a great speech nonetheless.

They may live in poverty but doesn't mean they are not spirtually rich....

Actually they do.

The ave life expectancy there is 49 years, compare to singapore at 80

while his words are inspiring, it depends on the context as well. The thing is firstly, he's talented and able to make a good living out of it. not everyone can have this sort of talent. and also, it largely depends on where a person comes from. the country he's from encourages free thinking and pursuing one's interest. but of course, it's always good to pursue what u like but we always need to balance it with making a living and raising a family here. a great speech nonetheless.

While SG does not exactly encourage the entreprenuer spirit, there are people who made it, I believe when you do something you are passionate about, you will end up successful no matter what field you are in...of cos yes there are practical considerations but he was once so poor he slept on the floor of fellow student's dorm...I believe anyone can make it if they put their heart and soul into it

Neutral Newbie

Actually they do.

The ave life expectancy there is 49 years, compare to singapore at 80

Thats due to insufficent medical supplies. They are poor but never ever complain about anything and they are extremely hard working in many as compared to Singaporeans whom complain even when there are too much comfort around.

This is why I often get misunderstood in the forum!!! [laugh]

wau hahaha....ok ok.....just be yourself...dun get upset over all this things....

back to JOBS.....work is his passion... i think he really live up to his NAME...

wau hahaha....ok ok.....just be yourself...dun get upset over all this things....

back to JOBS.....work is his passion... i think he really live up to his NAME...

Good idea, I should change my name to Jobbie!!!

Its just show he is just like us...prone to make mistakes...I guess its not the mistakes but how you bounce back..."What don't kill you only makes you stronger"

Successful people make important decisions right more than they get them wrong.

↡ Advertisement