Safety check before moving off is very important

Baddata

Neutral Newbie

I dunno whether this has been posted before. This video scares the s--t out of me.To those who have children, please do safety check before moving off. As for me, my rear doors is 24 hrs set to child lock.

Safety

↡ Advertisement

I dunno whether this has been posted before. This video scares the s--t out of me.To those who have children, please do safety check before moving off. As for me, my rear doors is 24 hrs set to child lock.

Safety

Use child lock, that is the best!

Looks like Korea....some korean wordings on the shop at the right during turn.. :mellow:

Edited by Iwant

Based on the comments, I don't dare watch it. Summary anyone? Did any children die? [:(]

No, tragedy was narrowly averted. Car was turning left, right rear door swung open, child rolled out onto road (still moving and audibly crying, so alive). Car behind (camera car) immediately stopped and started blaring horn to alert the front car, which stopped mid-junction, front seat passenger/driver rushing out to collect the kid. End of story.

Edited by Turboflat4

watched before. Should have part 2 where the child was run over by a lorry (final destination style).

Maybe that cut away that part ?

Neutral Newbie

watched before. Should have part 2 where the child was run over by a lorry (final destination style).

Maybe that cut away that part ?

you, sir, have a bad taste in humor. [:|]

That's it....I am buying a two door car this weekends. Trading in my Jazz.

A Sirocco!! Or CLK coup.

No way my kids can flung out at the rear seat playing with door handle.

Life is short...thanks Steve...for reminding me what is important in life!

maybe the driver don't know what is child lock..looks like it happened in truly asia

LOL, din know that Malaysia is a LHD country!!!!!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

anyway, having a toddler at home, child lock is a must. but sometimes it really make other passenger troublesome......

Edited by JaydenSTI

LOL, din know that Malaysia is a LHD country!!!!!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

anyway, having a toddler at home, child lock is a must. but sometimes it really make other passenger troublesome......

give the driver extra work for the passenger also. lol.

must open the door for him like vip. [:p]

LOL, din know that Malaysia is a LHD country!!!!!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

thanks for the heads up..did not notice its a arabic country..but nevertheless its still considered a truly asian country to me [cool]

↡ Advertisement